ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson wins it’s on the offense not the defense

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
Losing Love in the first resulted in three TDS.

But the offense is the real let down

IB is a decent college QB, not outstanding but decent. Clem has a first round pick at QB if he were allowed to come out now. I hope PJ is an upgrade.

Reactions: rgc7
Book did not do very well the first half,so I was hoping to see Wimbush the second half.
Not that Ithough that Wimbush would win the game for us, but I just thought that he would play better
Against the defense Clemson was playing.
I think that the score would have been at least “ respectable “ and not the drubbing we are getting now
Getting ?

Like to see winbush. It’s over. WTH. Why not. Last time we see him

Clemson made just enough mistakes to keep this one from getting really ugly. Clemson is the better team for sure, but this is a pretty good Notre Dame team that beat some impressive teams on their schedule, better than what Clemson faced this season, and they went undefeated.

Notre Dame has received special treatment for decades. The four horsemen are dead. You don't deserve your own little private network TV deal, and you don't deserve to be perenially overrated.

Clemson would have hung 50 on ND in a regular season game. You couldn't finish above 4th in the SEC West, yet you were awarded a playoff spot to the detriment of a deserving team.

You guys should be ashamed to even consider your crap team as a top 10 team, much less championship caliber. You can't recruit even with a private network deal and a biased media.

You should join the SEC so you can go 8-4 every year.

Book is shit.plain and simple.

How is a QB who goes undefeated in the regular season with a 70 % completion percentage anything but a very good QB ?

You must not be very knowledgeable when it comes to football.

Notre Dame has received special treatment for decades. The four horsemen are dead. You don't deserve your own little private network TV deal, and you don't deserve to be perenially overrated.

Clemson would have hung 50 on ND in a regular season game. You couldn't finish above 4th in the SEC West, yet you were awarded a playoff spot to the detriment of a deserving team.

You guys should be ashamed to even consider your crap team as a top 10 team, much less championship caliber. You can't recruit even with a private network deal and a biased media.

You should join the SEC so you can go 8-4 every year.

That’s a fair point with one enormous exception.

If we joined the SEC then we could lower our admissions standards and recruit better athletes who would produce better results, but like the other SEC schools they wouldn’t graduate.

Nah, I’d rather be ND just the way we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT