ADVERTISEMENT

I will always be a fan but...

CVNDFAN

ND Expert
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2016
That had to be the most frustrating game in a long line of frustrating games to watch last night. It is pretty bad when somebody (me) that never played a game of organized football could anticipate almost every play that Texas' offense was going to run; and Van Gorder never made any adjustments to stop it. He should have been fired at halftime (if not last year). I hate myself for having eight months of anticipation for this year only to have a freshman quarterback dash my hopes. So, I hope that the team can at least win nine to ten games this year. The schedule still looks somewhat manageable. Kelly needs to resign himself to the fact that Kizer is the answer on offense and that Zaire will eventually transfer.

I have been a Notre Dame fan all my life. The first game I remember on TV was Notre Dame Oklahoma in 1957. I was 10 years old. When we lost Lou Holtz its been down hill ever since.

That must have been a great first game to watch. My first game was Texas in 1978 Cotton Bowl.

Reactions: G_a_r_y
It was. My dad and I watched It on a small black and white TV. We must have been 3 feet from the screen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT