ADVERTISEMENT

I hadn't checked the individual def. stats in a while..Owusu-Karomoah woah!

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
This guy lead the team in total tackles. Total individual tackles. Tackles for loss. And total sacks. I don't even think he started getting heavy amount of snaps/reps until several weeks into the season.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/team/513/sack/index.html

He also looked like one of the rangiest players on defense throughout the 2nd half seemingly always around the ball causing all sorts of problems for the opposing team.

Is it possible he returns next year for his senior season or is he gone to the NFL?

He had a monster season and should be in line for pre season AA talk next year based on numbers.

Arguably our best defender the last half of the season. Perfect fit for Lea’s Rover position. I think he is fully expected to return, and just another piece to a front seven that I think will be our best top to bottom in many years.

And there is a lot of talk about moving his 216 pound self to Buck. I am really against it. He is really productive at Rover. Do not mess with it. We have a lot of Buck candidates. We are short on Rovers.

I like the defensive recruits from VA/NC area. They’re almost alway athletic rangy guys that can run.

A guy I’d love us to get involved with this year, although he’s already released his Top10 and we’re not in it

Naquan Brown (Watch his film)

Owusu is so damn athletic. He needs another year and I agree that leaving him at rover is in our best interest. He was unreal against Iowa St.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Rovers
And there is a lot of talk about moving his 216 pound self to Buck. I am really against it. He is really productive at Rover. Do not mess with it. We have a lot of Buck candidates. We are short on Rovers.
Rovers Moala, Kiser, Liufau

Theyre inexperienced but so are our buck candidates. Im not sure what the best move is. Tough call

Rovers

Rovers Moala, Kiser, Liufau

Theyre inexperienced but so are our buck candidates. Im not sure what the best move is. Tough call

Moala’s development is the only reason I’d consider moving Owusu to buck. If Moala isn’t ready, DONT move Owusu.

This guy lead the team in total tackles. Total individual tackles. Tackles for loss. And total sacks. I don't even think he started getting heavy amount of snaps/reps until several weeks into the season.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/team/513/sack/index.html

He also looked like one of the rangiest players on defense throughout the 2nd half seemingly always around the ball causing all sorts of problems for the opposing team.

Is it possible he returns next year for his senior season or is he gone to the NFL?

I and most ND fans on here have known about him from day one. He has been making killer tackles since he first started playing for Notre Dame. Maybe you should start watching the actual games instead of stat charts.:D

Reactions: Pennick4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT