ADVERTISEMENT

I DON’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
I WAS TOLD BY GOLSON5 AND ZORICH88 THAT NOTRE DAME WAS LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION.

So I don’t understand how Notre Dame can ONLY be a 5.5 point favorite against Duke if Notre Dame is LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION !

Can someone explain how a team loaded with NFL Talent at EVERY position can ONLY be favored by 5.5 points ?

Thanks

I WAS TOLD BY GOLSON5 AND ZORICH88 THAT NOTRE DAME WAS LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION.

So I don’t understand how Notre Dame can ONLY be a 5.5 point favorite against Duke if Notre Dame is LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION !

Can someone explain how a team loaded with NFL Talent at EVERY position can ONLY be favored by 5.5 points ?

Thanks
It's not hard to figure out...

On the road, night game, game day, against the number 17 team in the country who is undefeated and beat Clemson

Glad I can help you out

Dont forget our bet

Reactions: BGI User 756
It's not hard to figure out...

On the road, night game, game day, against the number 17 team in the country who is undefeated and beat Clemson

Glad I can help you out

Dont forget our bet
DUKE …………. Against a team loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position ?

And you attribute the minimal 5.5 point spread to:

1. A NIGHT game ?
2. An AWAY game ?

You’re glad that you could help me out ?
You just made a fool of yourself and showed everyone how little you know about football.

A team, LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT
EVERY POSITION WOULD BE AN 8 TOUCHDOWN FAVORITE TO BEAT DUKE ……. AT A MINIMUM !

Trust me, I didn’t forget !

1. A NIGHT game ?
2. An AWAY game ?

You just made a fool of yourself and showed everyone how little you know about football.

Question for you, lets see if you're going to be honest or you show yourself as a fraud

After this year, will Alt, Hartman, Estime and Hart get drafted?

Because they will. Lets see if you are honest here.....

Thats just the easy ones.

Lets see if you are an honest fella

1. A NIGHT game ?
2. An AWAY game ?

8 touchdowns lol

I wish you guys could resolve whatever issues are between the 2 of you. You both seem decent intelligent fellows.
Think about that.

8 touchdowns lol
You just don’t have a clue as to the athletic talent that’s required in order to play in the NFL.

The Miami Dolphins just hung 70 points on the Denver Broncos, so how many points would they hang on DUKE ?

100 ?

You just don’t have a clue as to the athletic talent that’s required in order to play in the NFL.

The Miami Dolphins just hung 70 points on the Denver Broncos, so how many points would they hang on DUKE ?

100 ?
No one said every player that plays on the field is an NFL player !!!

You just can't read or comprehend

Question for you, lets see if you're going to be honest or you show yourself as a fraud

After this year, will Alt, Hartman, Estime and Hart get drafted?

Because they will. Lets see if you are honest here.....

Thats just the easy ones.

Lets see if you are an honest fella
YOU, asking me if I’m “an honest fella” is an ironic joke !

There’s a world of difference between a few guys getting drafted and having a team with EVERY position LOADED with NFL TALENT !

4 vs 26 !

No one said every player that plays on the field is an NFL player !!!

You just can't read or comprehend
You are lying !

YOU stated that ND was LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION.

And you asked me if I’m an “honest fella”

You’re a joke.

You are lying !

YOU stated that ND was LOADED WITH NFL TALENT AT EVERY POSITION.

And you asked me if I’m an “honest fella”

You’re a joke.
Yes

Just like the bet was....

We have to have 22 players drafted from this team and at least 1 from every position. That was the bet. I think they will because we are loaded with NFL talent everywhere

So again,are you an honest fella or not? Will Hartman, Estime, Alt and Hart get drafted in the 2024 nfl draft?

Yes

Just like the bet was....

We have to have 22 players drafted from this team and at least 1 from every position. That was the bet. I think they will because we are loaded with NFL talent everywhere

So again,are you an honest fella or not? Will Hartman, Estime, Alt and Hart get drafted in the 2024 nfl draft?
If they’re loaded with NFL talent at every position why are they ONLY 5.5 point favorites versus Duke ?

Let’s not start another 4+ page thread on semantics of something a poster said in another thread. Focus on the game today

Let’s not start another 4+ page thread on semantics of something a poster said in another thread. Focus on the game today
5.5 points concerns me.

For once I hope that Skibro is right ! 😜

If they’re loaded with NFL talent at every position why are they ONLY 5.5 point favorites versus Duke ?
I already answered that.

IF THEY AREN'T, WHY WERE THEY ONLY 3 POINT UNDERDOGS TO THE NFL FOOTBALL FACTORY OSU? AND WHY DID THEY OUTPLAY THEM OR PLAY RIGHT WITH THEM FOR 4 QUARTERS?

MUST HAVE SOME NFL TALENT, EH?

YOU FREAKING TOOL BAG

You have ONE friend on this board, and that is your other handle. Take your other handle and leave.
If I want more friends I’ll get more dogs.

I don’t participate on this site in the hope of acquiring more friends.

Unlike you I prefer intelligent dialogue and debate.
Unlike you I’m capable of both.

I keep requesting a minimum IQ requirement in order to eliminate posters without a brain ….. such as you.

One can only hope !

If I want more friends I’ll get more dogs.

I don’t participate on this site in the hope of acquiring more friends.

Unlike you I prefer intelligent dialogue and debate.
Unlike you I’m capable of both.

I keep requesting a minimum IQ requirement in order to eliminate posters without a brain ….. such as you.

One can only hope !
More of your damn lies! Damn lies I say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT