ADVERTISEMENT

I can't wait for the Navy vs Irish game !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
The Irish have done so well against triple option teams since 2010. The Navy is no slouch and will be using their discipline and machine like offense to move down the field for a few early touchdowns until they get punched in the mouth a few times by Niles Morgan, Issac Rochelle, Jaron Jones, Drue Tranquill and company. I am not saying Navy will quit. Not at all. I just have seen Navy players like Keenan Reynolds take too many hard shots against Notre Dame's more athletic and bigger players and have to leave the game.
The Irish will also get the chance to keep the QB sacks coming as this Navy QB passes quite a bit more--- I believe he will get hammered a few times.
Go Irish !
Beat Navy !

Daniel Cage will not be playing against Navy. Brandon Tiassum will get some snaps instead. And Pete Mokwuah will also be playing some maybe. I bet they don't want tall Jarron Jones to play too much and risk injury. We also have Jerry Tillery so Cages absence won't be too bad. We must stop the fullback.

But even if the defense can't stop Navy their defense is really poor this year so our offense must have a big day. Score over 50 and we win no matter what.

Assignment football. Guys have to stick to their man and not get caught up in the fakes and other movements.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Navy is Drue's kind of opponent. Hope he has a big game coming up and taking away the pitch like he did against Georgia Tech last year. Wish Cage was available as he is exactly what you want plugging the middle. Nyles better stay home and crush their fullback up the middle. Anxious for the game to start.

Reactions: Bodizephax
A big win over Navy gets us right back into playoff contention.

Reactions: end_23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT