ADVERTISEMENT

huge day today for our irish in tournament action

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
our irish wbb team plays today at 4 pm on espn against A&M in the sweet 16 and then our irish hockey team plays providence on one of the espn channels at 6 pm for one of the four frozen four spots. best of luck to both irish teams today

our irish wbb team plays today at 4 pm on espn against A&M in the sweet 16 and then our irish hockey team plays providence on one of the espn channels at 6 pm for one of the four frozen four spots. best of luck to both irish teams today
I will be watching and I will keep everyone informed as well as my buddy NDSCM .GO IRISH

Not on TV but in the NCAA tournament ... our Fencing team.

As of yesterday ND's ladies took the lead and today its the men. If they can hold the lead, we'll be NCAA champs!

OOPS! Tournament ends tomorrow. So the men have to hold the lead the ladies gave us for two days.

our wbb teams holds on to move into Monday night's elite 8 even though the def wasn't that great today. the hockey is now about to start on espnu. the winner goes to the frozen four

Irish women still struggle on defense . In the 2nd half ,our rebounding was bad , we won the close game because McGraw played our guards , Young and Ogunbowale under the basket while Westbeld and Shepard played more on the perimeter . Texas A&M 's guards couldn't handle the inside play of Young and Ogunbowale .Shepard also had some key baskets in the 2nd half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT