ADVERTISEMENT

How much does Georgia lose this offseason?

zro pts4u

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 24, 2018
Curious? Fromm should be back. He’s a very intelligent QB. Don’t they have some freshmen at running back this year? That Holyfield kid loves contact and is pretty athletic.

If any of you posters say “who cares we are worried about USC and then the play offs”. You guys are honestly pathetic, dreaming of being involved in a football program. You clowns probably don’t even have the balls to coach pee wee football.

First of all, was the 2nd part of the post necessary? 2nd I dont follow Georgia enough to know who on their team really are the impact players to make much of a call on this. They lose former Irish DL Jay Hayes though, not sure if he plays. Plus I imagine you will see a few guys leave early for the draft. I know Georgia has recruited insanely well the last couple of years so talent will not be a problem for them.

If any of you posters say “who cares we are worried about USC and then the play offs”. You guys are honestly pathetic, dreaming of being involved in a football program. You clowns probably don’t even have the balls to coach pee wee football.

Wow. I'm kind of speechless.

Youngest team in the SEC. Lose 1 starter on D and 2 starters on O.

Youngest team in the SEC. Lose 1 starter on D and 2 starters on O.

And they recruit at Alabama level. Fields will become a major factor in the offense. He is better than Toa.

He's not close to being the polished passer that Tua is.

Mostly unanserable because of a lack of opportunity. He is behind a better QB than Tua and can be brought along more patiently.

And they recruit at Alabama level. Fields will become a major factor in the offense. He is better than Toa.

LMAO!!!! You gotta be kidding me! What are you basing your prognostication on?
A. His lifetime 341 yards passing in mop up duty?
B. His High School & Pop Warner highlights?
C. His Rivals 5 Star Rating??????

These guys were 5 stars too:
UM-Kyle Wright
LSU-Ryan Perrilloux
Ark-Mitch Mustain
UF-John Brantey
ND-Dayne Crist
LSU-Russell Shepard
UF-Jeff Driskell
UC-Gunner Kiel
USC-Max Browne

Last edited:
LMAO!!!! You gotta be kidding me! What you are basing your prognostication on?
A. His lifetime 341 yards passing in mop up duty?
B. His High School & Pop Warner highlights?
C. His Rivals 5 Star Rating??????

These guys were 5 stars too:
UM-Kyle Wright
LSU-Ryan Perrilloux
Ark-Mitch Mustain
UF-John Brantey
ND-Dayne Crist
LSU-Russell Shepard
UF-Jeff Driskell
UC-Gunner Kiel
USC-Max Browne

Have you seen him play? I will say that in his limited opportunities, he looks like Cam Newton. He has a riffle, but displays touch as well.

Have you seen him play? I will say that in his limited opportunities, he looks like Cam Newton. He has a riffle, but displays touch as well.

They don't run a system like Newton played in at Auburn and they aren't changing it.

That's why he went to UGA to play in a pro system.

Dawgs should be Top 5 going forward for awhile.

Fields was #1 (w/Lawrence) and dominated camps. There are few doubters aside from the 2 duffus’s.

Fields was #1 (w/Lawrence) and dominated camps. There are few doubters aside from the 2 duffus’s.

LOL, says the geek who lives in an internet recruiting fantasy land where he is the ND Faux Recruiting Coordinator. You are the picture under the word dufus in the dictionary wannabe

How to do you "DOMINATE" a Camp wearing shorts, a T shirt doing drills on air and throwing 7 on 7?

Any QB who gets these 5 star ratings are "Camp Commandos & T Shirt All Americans" but as my list proves half of them were total busts.

Spending hours on the internet obsessing over HS football players does not make you a crack talent evaluator. It makes you sad and a little creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIN Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT