ADVERTISEMENT

Here is a really stupid idea...

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
...but I'll throw it out the anyway. Sexy Rex Ryan will be looking for a job shortly. Hirer him to fix this mess we call a defense.

That would be interesting,,the guy can coach defense, and being a players coach, I bet he could recruit. I see 2 problems though, doesn't seem like a ND type of guy and would be a tough sell to administration, and I doubt he would leave the NFL.

Where do you think tenets of bvg's idiotic scheme came from?

Please, stop spelling hire "hirer". You keep doing it. These educational resources are wonderful and affordable.

http://www.hand2mind.com/category/literacy/early-childhood/1679

I agree with you here. the Ryan's are a disaster Buddy Ryan including his sons. FYI I remember when the fan base was complaining about Diaco, Wish we had that vanilla D now. Yep its a stupid idea

I agree with you here. the Ryan's are a disaster Buddy Ryan including his sons. FYI I remember when the fan base was complaining about Diaco, Wish we had that vanilla D now. Yep its a stupid idea

Yep, & to think Ryan would take any form of football instruction/direction from kelly is preposterous in itself...

That would be interesting,,the guy can coach defense, and being a players coach, I bet he could recruit. I see 2 problems though, doesn't seem like a ND type of guy and would be a tough sell to administration, and I doubt he would leave the NFL.
Well he is not getting another head coaching job in the NFL. His brother is a disaster, IMO. And Rex did take a good Buffalo defense and made it worst last year. However, for the most part he can coach defense if that is all he has to concentrate on.

Well he is not getting another head coaching job in the NFL. His brother is a disaster, IMO. And Rex did take a good Buffalo defense and made it worst last year. However, for the most part he can coach defense if that is all he has to concentrate on.

Plus, all the feet at SMC may be a selling point...

Eddie O. give him a shot! Everyone deserves a 2nd + chance! he would turn defensive recruiting around in 1 session!

The defense for the Sugarland Peewees from my area have not given up a point this year and only one first down. That is the DC BK should be going after. I'll get them together for a modest commission.

The defense for the Sugarland Peewees from my area have not given up a point this year and only one first down. That is the DC BK should be going after. I'll get them together for a modest commission.
You don't happen to live in Florida?

My sister lives in sugarland

I'm not sure he'd fit in the college game. He's never recruited and I'm not sure the administration would ever allow his hire to go through.

...but I'll throw it out the anyway. Sexy Rex Ryan will be looking for a job shortly. Hirer him to fix this mess we call a defense.
He would not last a week. He would implode and be caught fondling the feet of coeds wearing flip flops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT