ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from Louisville

CardinalTown

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2024
Wanted to check in and say and good luck this week. Reading your boards, I see some skepticism which is understandable given the NIU game, but I honestly think you guys are selling your team short. Man that defense is tough. And your running game is really good, too.

I am very nervous myself. We are good but I think you are better. We have a new guy who will help, some kind of hybrid LB / RB who was just added to the team. But there's a reason that you are 6 point favorites. Vegas knows its stuff.

In any case, I hope it's a good game with few injuries. Also, hope the Louisville fans treat you well in South Bend. Enjoy the game and thanks for hosting us.

Wanted to check in and say and good luck this week. Reading your boards, I see some skepticism which is understandable given the NIU game, but I honestly think you guys are selling your team short. Man that defense is tough. And your running game is really good, too.

I am very nervous myself. We are good but I think you are better. We have a new guy who will help, some kind of hybrid LB / RB who was just added to the team. But there's a reason that you are 6 point favorites. Vegas knows its stuff.

In any case, I hope it's a good game with few injuries. Also, hope the Louisville fans treat you well in South Bend. Enjoy the game and thanks for hosting us.
Alright, cool. Thanks for the deferential reassurances. I just want to make the playoff. And for that we gotta beat Louisville.

I was at the game at Louisville last season. Had a great time, except for the game. I'd never spent any time in Louisville before. Lots of nice places to eat and drink. I discovered that if you can't have a good time in Louisville, you just can't have a good time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT