ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh takes Joe Alt

Yeah said it a few weeks ago and no matter the rumors about McCarthey there was no way he made it past Harbaugh.

all picks so far (12 picks into first round) are either QB, OT, or WR

just goes to show how important offense is in football right now .. and more specifically passing game offense.

all picks so far (12 picks into first round) are either QB, OT, or WR

just goes to show how important offense is in football right now .. and more specifically passing game offense.
Crazy stuff. Atlanta lost its mind. Tons of great defensive players out there.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Yeah absurd. Fake news. Gimmick. Not real

It was never a real thing. Not even worth mentioning
Jesus Christ and that’s what I said originally after saying Alt to the Chargers on April 6th. Are you two guys ok? lol.

Jesus Christ and that’s what I said originally after saying Alt to the Chargers on April 6th. Are you two guys ok? lol.
It was just a weird comment to make that has no truth or legs to. It was really out of left field and not a thing. Relax lol

It was just a weird comment to make that has no truth or legs to. It was really out of left field and not a thing. Relax lol
I was cool. You two were trippin on me like I was some Michigan fan or something. And it wasn’t out of left field. I happened to never believe it but it was out there.

“Thus, many took notice when ESPN Bet’s odds for the Los Angeles Chargers to use their first selection on a quarterback shifted from its initial posting of 100-1 to 15-1 and ultimately 6-1 as recently as Wednesday.”

Then why even mention it.
Read the article. It was out there. I never believed it because of Alt’s can’t miss ability and because the Chargers have a stud at QB.

“Thus, many took notice when ESPN Bet’s odds for the Los Angeles Chargers to use their first selection on a quarterback shifted from its initial posting of 100-1 to 15-1 and ultimately 6-1 as recently as Wednesday.”

Read the article. It was out there. I never believed it because of Alt’s can’t miss ability and because the Chargers have a stud at QB.

Only to fools. It was irrelevant. Was never a real thing

Clickbait.

Hook Line Sinker.

Congrats to him. I had a feeling the Chargers might take him. Harbaugh loves his offensive linemen.

So I guess it's safe to say that Joe Alt, as this pretty lightly recruited sleeper ex-HS TE to college/pro OL project, who's own dad is a former NFL player... turned out to have been an inspired recruiting coup. And it was pretty much from day one that he was a stud, even as a true frosh. And he wasn't a project at all and was an obvious elite guy from the immediate get-go.

So good thing we took a chance on this guy....

Reactions: chaseball
So I guess it's safe to say that Joe Alt, as this pretty lightly recruited sleeper ex-HS TE to college/pro OL project, who's own dad is a former NFL player... turned out to have been an inspired recruiting coup. And it was pretty much from day one that he was a stud, even as a true frosh. And he wasn't a project at all and was an obvious elite guy from the immediate get-go.

So good thing we took a chance on this guy....
Gee, OK.

Alt goes at #5. Awesome!!! Get paid and have a long injury free career Joe!
Whatever we think of Harbaugh because he coached Stanford and Meatchicken... the dude gets it. He has been very successful because everywhere he has gone he has established the line first.

Reactions: Golson5
Whatever we think of Harbaugh because he coached Stanford and Meatchicken... the dude gets it. He has been very successful because everywhere he has gone he has established the line first.
He nailed his first pick. He knows what he is doing. Always has

Reactions: wi_hoosier
Great Football coach.

Simply an oddball as a human being.

Reactions: wi_hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT