ADVERTISEMENT

Hannah Hildago - The Next!!!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011

As I watched the McDonalds All-American (women) high school basketball game the other night. Proud to see the two ladies that will join the team on next year (both five stars players). Hannah and Emma, they are going to be welcomed additions - for sure. Hannah took home the MVP honors.​

Of course, watching Hannah and how well she played, brought a smile to my face - she is a beast! She broke the McDonalds women game scoring record, if I recall she had 26 points, eight assist (tied the record), and several rebounds.​

When we get that star post player - look out! Getting someone with the athletic traits similar to Briana Turner will take us to the promise land or even two protypes. We have the coach and exceptional players, and I am looking forward to continuing following the team with excitement. They are going to be very good. Go Irish!​

ccccc

Reactions: buckey
Correction: Hannah had eight steals and not eight assists:

The 5-6 Hidalgo stuffed the stat sheet with 8 steals, which was also a record for the prestigious game, and 5 assists. She also had 7 turnovers. She shot 7 of 11 (63.6 percent) from the field, 2 of 3 (66.7 percent) from three-point range and 10 of 12 (83.3 percent) from the free throw line. Her signature moment in the game was a drilled buzzer-beating three at the conclusion of the third quarter.

As I watched the McDonalds All-American (women) high school basketball game the other night. Proud to see the two ladies that will join the team on next year (both five stars players). Hannah and Emma, they are going to be welcomed additions - for sure. Hannah took home the MVP honors.​

Of course, watching Hannah and how well she played, brought a smile to my face - she is a beast! She broke the McDonalds women game scoring record, if I recall she had 26 points, eight assist (tied the record), and several rebounds.​

When we get that star post player - look out! Getting someone with the athletic traits similar to Briana Turner will take us to the promise land or even two protypes. We have the coach and exceptional players, and I am looking forward to continuing following the team with excitement. They are going to be very good. Go Irish!​

ccccc
Agree. The tall post player is the missing piece. Citron miles. Prosper. Hidalgo. Emma. And a post player. I’ve been disappointed in Bradshaw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT