ADVERTISEMENT

Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Best booth in the country, without question in my mind. Exciting, knowledgeable and they do a wonderful job playing off each other.

I don't care that Johnson yells, or that people don't like Klatt's opinions on the playoffs. On gameday they're the best team currently out there. I'm loving this Ohio State vs Michigan game right now and they're adding to the enjoyment of it, not detracting from it like so many commentators today.

Todd Blackledge is infinitely better than Klatt.

Brady Quinn does a lot better job talking X’s & O’s than Klatt too.

Reactions: ZVZ and NIN Irish
Todd Blackledge is infinitely better than Klatt.

Brady Quinn does a lot better job talking X’s & O’s than Klatt too.
And Gus thinks he is part of the show. McDonough and Blackledge are the best Duo in CF.

Since we're discussing TV personalities I feel like its necessary to point out Dave wannstedt is wearing a lilac colored suit with a pinstripe suit and a patterned turquoise tie. It takes a hell of a lot for me to notice clothing someone is wearing, but he looks like a cartoon...

Curt Gowdy, Ray Scott, Chris Schenkel, Charlie Jones, Ron Franklin, Pat Summerall, Don Criqui (TV), Lindsey Nelson, Vern Lundquist, Keith Jackson. Nothing more to say. Their names speak for themselves.

Curt Gowdy, Ray Scott, Chris Schenkel, Charlie Jones, Ron Franklin, Pat Summerall, Don Criqui (TV), Lindsey Nelson, Vern Lundquist, Keith Jackson. Nothing more to say. Their names speak for themselves.

All retired / dead... Talking about current booths.

Best booth in the country, without question in my mind. Exciting, knowledgeable and they do a wonderful job playing off each other.

I don't care that Johnson yells, or that people don't like Klatt's opinions on the playoffs. On gameday they're the best team currently out there. I'm loving this Ohio State vs Michigan game right now and they're adding to the enjoyment of it, not detracting from it like so many commentators today.
Not sure they’re the best but very good. Klattnis excellent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT