ADVERTISEMENT

green out saturday night against stanford

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
just saw a twitter post advertising a green out for the Stanford game Saturday night. I hope it is as electric as the Michigan game was inside the stadium if it is indeed a green out. wasn't at the Michigan but so many people that went have posted all over social media that it was amazing inside the stadium that night

Reactions: Kelso86
Was the tweet from Notre Dame Football's official account?

I was at the Michigan game in section 10, and I can tell you it was the most electric environment I've witnessed at Notre Dame Stadium since the Bush-Push game.

Was the tweet from Notre Dame Football's official account?

I was at the Michigan game in section 10, and I can tell you it was the most electric environment I've witnessed at Notre Dame Stadium since the Bush-Push game.
can't remember what site posted it but they were telling everybody to make it a green out Saturday night

just saw a twitter post advertising a green out for the Stanford game Saturday night. I hope it is as electric as the Michigan game was inside the stadium if it is indeed a green out. wasn't at the Michigan but so many people that went have posted all over social media that it was amazing inside the stadium that night
My dad and I were at the game. Best father-son experience a guy an ask for. It was indeed loud and exciting. The best part was when it was commercial break. They showed on the jumbotron a short video of ND vs. Mich from 1988 and how the crowd noise delayed the game for 2 mins. When play resumed the crowd just roared! Truly something to experience.

Including the Stanford fans? We will have a hard time getting them to buy into this idea.

"Including the Stanford fans? We will have a hard time getting them to buy into this idea"

LOL -- it will depend on how many ND fans sell their tickets!

Reactions: 88ND
they cant sell out their stadium vs USC. Doubt the demand will be high.

they cant sell out their stadium vs USC. Doubt the demand will be high.

The students weren't back in school yet, or we would have sold out. But yeah, we have a small fan base, no denying that.

Who is Green and why is he injured?

Reactions: Kelso86
It is supposed to be pretty chili Saturday night. Unless everyone has green jackets, not sure how this is going to work out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT