ADVERTISEMENT

Greathouse

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Rewatching the game. That first TD pass to Greathouse. Sam missed the spot a bit but Jaden steps back inside. Have to watch the slow mo replay. Very strong move for anyone, let alone a frosh.

That guy has some natural ball skills.

I didn’t see the USC game, ESPN was all over their frosh. Maybe he is the second coming, IDK. But he had less catches and yards then Jayden so maybe Greathouse is gonna be the start of ND reallly gettting the QB and WR’s needed. Been a hot minute since we have both.

Still thing BK’s first year was a Natty if Jimmy and Tate stay.

I didn’t see the USC game, ESPN was all over their frosh. Maybe he is the second coming, IDK. But he had less catches and yards then Jayden so maybe Greathouse is gonna be the start of ND reallly gettting the QB and WR’s needed. Been a hot minute since we have both.

Still thing BK’s first year was a Natty if Jimmy and Tate stay.
Here's what you missed.

Zach Branch

As reportedly the NUMBER 4 RECRUIT in all of CFB -- and as seen in the video -- he has Rocket/Tim Brown level talent. With all due respect to Greathouse, I saw no evidence of that in HIS CASE.

ND's ability to win the USC game may come down to whether or not it can contain Branch.

Oh, and then there's their QB.

Should be a CHALLENGING game.

Reactions: ftnfan62
“Here's what you missed.

Zach Branch

As reportedly the NUMBER 4 RECRUIT in all of CFB -- and as seen in the video -- he has Rocket/Tim Brown level talent. With all due respect to Greathouse, I saw no evidence of that in HIS CASE.

ND's ability to win the USC game may come down to whether or not it can contain Branch.

Should be a CHALLENGING game.”

I guess two can play this game.

What else did we miss? Over 6 yds given up per play by the usc defense to San Jose st? W/ all due respect, I saw no evidence of being able to stop anyone w/ a pulse in THEIR CASE.

USC’s ability to win the ND game may come down to whether they contain any of the ND running backs, wrs or tes, while playing against one of the better o-lines in the country.

Oh, and then there’s their qb, the all time TD passer in ACC history.

Should be a CHALLENGING game (for usc too).

“Here's what you missed.

Zach Branch

Should be a CHALLENGING game.”

I guess two can play this game.

What else did we miss? Over 6 yds given up per play by the usc defense to San Jose st? W/ all due respect, I saw no evidence of being able to stop anyone w/ a pulse in THEIR CASE.

USC’s ability to win the ND game may come down to whether they contain any of the ND running backs, wrs or tes, while playing against one of the better o-lines in the country.

Oh, and then there’s their qb, the all time TD passer in ACC history.

Should be a CHALLENGING game (for usc too).
Against San Jose St.... hmmmmm.. yes it is going to be really challenging for USC... the Navy game was not an aberration.. ND is going to be very consistent and get better and better as the year goes on!!! Great start with the 42-3 win!

Here's what you missed.

Zach Branch

Thus little dude will also have to stay healthy. He's small like rocket and you remember he always seemed to be banged up in some way.

Reactions: 4-4-3
Here's what you missed.

Zach Branch

That was some pretty impressive stuff on the highlight tape. I grew up a Bears fan, and the kick return that Branch had for a TD was reminiscent of Devin Hester, gliding with the ball up the middle until he saw a crease and then putting it into after burner. Branch has some serious speed and open field running ability. He's going to be a challenge for ND to contain. Hopefully we can put Caleb Williams on his backside a few times and keep the ball away from Branch.

Reactions: 4-4-3
Thanks for the insight. His “receiving” stats where not as inspiring as they hype. Actually less than Greathouse. Maybe the kick return was the difference.

I think this year with Sam and at home and maybe some weather, gonna be a good one for ND!

Against San Jose St.... hmmmmm.. yes it is going to be really challenging for USC... the Navy game was not an aberration.. ND is going to be very consistent and get better and better as the year goes on!!! Great start with the 42-3 win!
You may be right. But we still don't KNOW.

After next Saturday, when the ACTUAL SEASON BEGINS -- now that the two preseason SCRIMMAGES are history -- we'll KNOW A LOT MORE.

I expect GOOD news, but then ND won't be playing an OVERMATCHED opponent.

Reactions: tbone3114
You may be right. But we still don't KNOW.

After next Saturday, when the ACTUAL SEASON BEGINS -- now that the two preseason SCRIMMAGES are history -- we'll KNOW A LOT MORE.

I expect GOOD news, but then ND won't be playing an OVERMATCHED opponent.
👍

Greathouse, Rico, cam Williams coming by in next year. Jayden has another year. Wow

Greathouse, Rico, cam Williams coming by in next year. Jayden has another year. Wow
Next years depth chart if everyone came back that could or didnt transfer

Tobias
Tyree
Thomas

Flores
Greathouse
Colzie

James
K smith
Williams

These boys better get better separation than they did against TS. Sam had to go to the TE’s, these WR where not running free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT