ADVERTISEMENT

Great victory for the Irish ! Time to move on to the Rockets !! Jack Coan frontrunner for Heisman.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Jack Coan had a record setting day in his first game for the Irish. The guy is near perfect like I thought and proclaimed to the World.
For all of you debbie downer naysayers who complained so much about Book---You can't complain about Jack Coan now since he stays in the pocket and makes all the throws especially downfield. He doesn't bail out and run.
The Oline needs time to Gell---If they blocked better today--Jack would have thrown for 500 yards. And if Bbay Gronk didn't have butter fingers tonight he would have had a 80 to 90 completion %.

*** The coaching was bad for the Irish after they went up 38 to 20. What the hell was that defense that Marcus dialed up after the nice cushion? He coached GREAT for most of the game b/4 that. The pass rush for the Irish was like the 85 bears ! The coaching staff just let them down. Man I was upset !

*** Winning on the road in college football deep in the South is a hard thing to do. The Irish have upped the winning streak against unranked opponents to 33 !

***The head Acc ref was making terrible calls against the Irish ! He needs to be investigated !

*** Kevin Austin looked GREAT out there ! Stand by. He is just getting warmed up !!

*** Captain Jack Coan is smarter and cooler than anyone on this board including me !!
I said he would win the heisman and I am upping the ante ! I now believe he will be a runaway winner !

Go Irish !! Beat the Rockets !! Coan will throw for 5 tds in the first half !! And then Pyne and Buchner will dominate in the second half !

55 to 17 !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT