ADVERTISEMENT

Great news! Furman had 2 sacks vs msu!!! We should be able

Your lack of sunshine pumping is appalling. Think about the lads! The LADS!!!!

I think about the lads all the time. Same way I root for old Notre Dame all the time.

Its just how BK and BVG have "trained" this team. On defense it almost looks like they have some sort of instructions to NOT lay hands on the QB.

Oh, maybe I've got it ... notice during practice our QBs always wear red jerseys ... this is to make sure no-one hits them ... I guess our D has it ingrained into them that they are NOT EVER TO TOUCH A QB, come close yes but don't touch or hit.

Reactions: cgvr
I will take Cage's push from the inside that led to the turnover and Jarron's drop into passing zone for int.

I will take Cage's push from the inside that led to the turnover and Jarron's drop into passing zone for int.

What does that have to do with making a sack?

PS We had 1 QBH vs Texas and 6 vs. Nevada.... The fact that we are 1 of 3 teams in the FBS to have not recorded a sack is telling... bvg stinks and so does his boss....

What does that have to do with making a sack?

PS We had 1 QBH vs Texas and 6 vs. Nevada.... The fact that we are 1 of 3 teams in the FBS to have not recorded a sack is telling... bvg stinks and so does his boss....
Nothing,... but would rather have turnovers. Glad I was finally able to get you focused on defense after your silly posts about QB situation and throwing the ball to our 3rd string tight end. Bravo!

Nothing,... but would rather have turnovers. Glad I was finally able to get you focused on defense after your silly posts about QB situation and throwing the ball to our 3rd string tight end. Bravo!

I've been focused on this lack of defense for years. You simply aren't very bright... I do believe you are slightly more intelligent than the stadium usher....

Reactions: BGI User 1596
I've been focused on this lack of defense for years. You simply aren't very bright... I do believe you are slightly more intelligent than the stadium usher....
You wish you could be a stadium usher. Kelly doesn't want jock sniffing alums around the program.

D Hayes gets a sack! His 1st and ND's first! This will result in a series of fist pumps and a brief break dance by BVG.

Hope it doesn't result in some ND players jumping up and down in celebration ... resulting in another freak injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT