ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfer from Auburn

Interesting, I remember watching Long's offense at Memphis and there were a lot more formations etc than what we have seen at ND.

Reactions: Kelso86
How many times has SC killed people with the fullback flat route off the waggle or boot action? Especially when he comes back across the flow?

Reactions: NDIRISH53
Somehow I don't see this guy becoming a major contributor. Maybe he could play in short yardage situations if at all. AND isn't ND supposed to cutting scholarships and not adding more? ... I assume he is being added as a walk-on. AND IF that is true how much do you expext a walk=on to contribute. Guy is a legacy .... that is all.

On a side note I still have his dad's autograph from when I was a kid going to spring games. You used to be able to go on the field and all the players stayed out signing autographs.

Somehow I don't see this guy becoming a major contributor. Maybe he could play in short yardage situations if at all. AND isn't ND supposed to cutting scholarships and not adding more? ... I assume he is being added as a walk-on. AND IF that is true how much do you expext a walk=on to contribute. Guy is a legacy .... that is all.

On a side note I still have his dad's autograph from when I was a kid going to spring games. You used to be able to go on the field and all the players stayed out signing autographs.
As of now he's going to be a walk on. He's the son of Former ND player John Sweeney. IMHO, if he sees the field it will be in kind of a tight end or H-back type of position. I don' think we are all of a sudden adding a fullback to the offense in any meaningful way.

Reactions: Buguit
I think the coaching staff has plans to use him in some capacity, I don’t think they would encourage a grad transfer just to bury him on the bench.

I think the coaching staff has plans to use him in some capacity, I don’t think they would encourage a grad transfer just to bury him on the bench.

Maybe and maybe not .... if it doesn't cost them a scholarship to look at the kid and at worst upgrade the practice squad then it stilll makes sense.

I think if they were serious about using a fullback they would be out recruiting a couple.

As of now he's going to be a walk on. He's the son of Former ND player John Sweeney. IMHO, if he sees the field it will be in kind of a tight end or H-back type of position. I don' think we are all of a sudden adding a fullback to the offense in any meaningful way.

I guess the obvious is the blocking ability that he provide for wimpish

I hear he signed your football..."Hey Little Bug, someday you're gonna be a real moron! GO IRISH, John"

Reactions: echowaker
I hear he signed your football..."Hey Little Bug, someday you're gonna be a real moron! GO IRISH, John"

No someday for you .... classless ... vulgar .... homophobe ..... misogynist ..... stupid .... old .... angry .... YOU MADE IT! ... You're there .... :)

No someday for you .... classless ... vulgar .... homophobe ..... misogynist ..... stupid .... old .... angry .... YOU MADE IT! ... You're there .... :)

LMAO! Way to go sweet cheeks, you really told me! Thanks for the emoticons, and all the periods! You gotta real problem with the elderly don't ya!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT