ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck today Irish

Two great schools with fine programs. Hoping for no injuries and good refereeing. Still predict ND by 10-14. Good luck.
Thanks Beach, as always. Hope your prediction proves accurate. Huge game for us. Your game tonight against Arizona will be interesting as a marker of whether the young guys on the team are developing at a good pace or not. Would love to have Tee call in sick to see what better play calling can produce. Good luck as well. We need USC to bolster our SOS, not hurt it!

Thanks Beach, as always. Hope your prediction proves accurate. Huge game for us. Your game tonight against Arizona will be interesting as a marker of whether the young guys on the team are developing at a good pace or not. Would love to have Tee call in sick to see what better play calling can produce. Good luck as well. We need USC to bolster our SOS, not hurt it!

I doubt we will be able to help there. Most right now are just hoping for results that show just how bad our coaching staff is.

I doubt we will be able to help there. Most right now are just hoping for results that show just how bad our coaching staff is.
Yea, I was talking with a friend of mine who is a USC grad, and a big football fan, and he was going on about how he hopes they get beat badly enough to force a coaching change, and said that is the overwhelming sentiment among the alums. He wants Myers or Pete.

Yea, I was talking with a friend of mine who is a USC grad, and a big football fan, and he was going on about how he hopes they get beat badly enough to force a coaching change, and said that is the overwhelming sentiment among the alums. He wants Myers or Pete.

Those would be great choices but nearly anyone would be an upgrade.

Thanks Beach , and good luck to your team tonight as well !

Well beach, we weren’t so fortunate w/ injuries and the refs sucked, but we did get the win. Thanks for the sentiments. USC hangs on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT