ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article on the building of ND Stadium

I only wish we hadn't copied Michigan's stadium because there fans have given us a hard time about it for years and years

Originally posted by coolirish9:

I only wish we hadn't copied Michigan's stadium because there fans have given us a hard time about it for years and years
Most people don't have a clue about this trivial fact so it's not worth worrying about - screw Michigan and their fans.

There is no better venue for a college football game and now it will even be improved upon. Go Irish!

We copied it down to a point … and then improved on it.

The tunnels to the field is the difference. Ours is in the end zone, theirs is on the 50 yard line, stupid in my opinion.

and now the new additions to the stadium should make it way better than Michigan's stadium

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery and your Big House Jr. is a fine little stadium.

well with the new additions there won't any way you can say our stadium will look anything like Michigan's stadium. I just can't believe were spending 400 to 600 million just for additions to the stadium

We like our little house just fine. Nice and cozy. And it was nice to send Michigan packing w/ a 31-0 trouncing in our little house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT