ADVERTISEMENT

God help us if we play against a great offense

Telx1

I've posted how many times?
May 13, 2012
Had a conflict tonight and recorded the game, and just finished watching. Our defense once again made an average at best offense look terrific. Texas wasn't an aberration. No one can defend the pathetic defense we play, from blown coverage to poor tackling to a non existent rush. No one here can reasonably expect BVG to be here next season; but I am curious if there are examples of a coordinator being fired early in a season where the team has responded and improved. Continuing as is does nothing to improve the team next year, and that has to be a consideration going forward.

Had a conflict tonight and recorded the game, and just finished watching. Our defense once again made an average at best offense look terrific. Texas wasn't an aberration. No one can defend the pathetic defense we play, from blown coverage to poor tackling to a non existent rush. No one here can reasonably expect BVG to be here next season; but I am curious if there are examples of a coordinator being fired early in a season where the team has responded and improved. Continuing as is does nothing to improve the team next year, and that has to be a consideration going forward.
Help yourself out....the HC stinks and the DC stinks....
The End....

Reactions: chitown sot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT