ADVERTISEMENT

Go Irish !!! Crush the Buckeyes !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
This is the most talented toughest irish team since 88/89 !!! The Marcus Freeman coached Irish are starting their dynasty tonight!!
The Irish are a better team then the Bucks and will show it tonight !!

I call the Irish to go 14 and 0 this year !!! Look out for Chris Tyree !! Buchner will win the Heisman !!

Go Irish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most talented toughest irish team since 88/89 !!! The Marcus Freeman coached Irish are starting their dynasty tonight!!

I call the Irish to go 14 and 0 this year !!! Look out for Chris Tyree !! Buchner will win the Heisman !!

Go Irish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0-2 under MF!

letme fix that for you:
ND goes 13-1 and Wins the NC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT