ADVERTISEMENT

Getting thinner at RB???

I almost hope they did this, not only for depth and speed, but for a trick play vs UGA. I don’t think they’d know or care this guy was a former qb and it’s behoove ND to run this guy vs NM on a few plays then get him a toss on a trick play vs UGA.

If he is the cats meow as RB, then why move him to DB? huh?
And his passing skills to date got him a tryout as RB and then DB.
If he hits a trick play it will be more because the play was game planned
for quite some time.

If he is the cats meow as RB, then why move him to DB? huh?
And his passing skills to date got him a tryout as RB and then DB.
If he hits a trick play it will be more because the play was game planned
for quite some time.
I never said he was the cats meow at hb nor am I suggesting he has/had awesome passing skills. I’m suggesting there might be the element of surprise built in and he’s a nice athlete that has experience throwing the ball. Not sure what you read there.

I never said he was the cats meow at hb nor am I suggesting he has/had awesome passing skills. I’m suggesting there might be the element of surprise built in and he’s a nice athlete that has experience throwing the ball. Not sure what you read there.
BK and Chip have no surprises. Its stretch left, stretch right.

well, now you gave it away!

Reactions: napy2121
OK, well then I don't know what to tell you. Kyren got a lot of reps in the spring and fall. If he looked bad people would have noticed and said something. Instead, they have said the opposite. They aren't all as lockstep as you are claiming. In fact, just about 2 weeks ago you commented on how 247 put out a video where they said the O-line was bad, Jafar was disappointing and Book was mediocre all camp. They really weren't pumping sunshine at all, yet any time Kyren was mentioned in previous podcasts they said he was looking good. Not lights out like Hamilton but having a good camp nonetheless.

If you haven't already done so you should check out Kyren's HS film. He looks a lot better than a low 4-star recruit

His film really is phenomenal. The only question as in any HS film being speed and burst at the next level but given he was taking kickoffs week one he must have enough?

I really hope they work him in with a solid 10+ touches this week. There really is no excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT