ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread.

Shoot out!!! I hope this hodge podge offense can score 40+..Otherwise ND gets an L, and BVG might be looking at a pink slip.

How in the hell do we shut down one of the top offenses one week and then come out and lay an egg the next? I am starting to agree with HRC about this is the ND DNA, play up or down to the level of your opponent.

How in the hell do we shut down one of the top offenses one week and then come out and lay an egg the next? I am starting to agree with HRC about this is the ND DNA, play up or down to the level of your opponent.

Different type of offenses. UMass is power while GTech is all about quickness.

They better score on this drive. Kelly is going tomahawk a meltdown in the locker room as he should.

and at what point does Van Gorder and Kelly start getting pissed? This is a bunch of garbage.

BK is pissed...you can see he is biting his lip on the sideline. The captains need to step up and start chewing some ass out and getting people fired up.

Reactions: HRC08
Once again we never ever learn. You cannot look past any team. But somehow all anyone was talking about this week was Clemson. UMass is out playing ND. Kizer looks lost. He needs to take control and stop being tentative.

Sanders explodes des at the right time! Now they need to take back control of this game.

Knew it was only a matter of time before that happened. I think we need to get CJ more touches.

Also.....Newsome is awesome!

BK is pissed...you can see he is biting his lip on the sideline. The captains need to step up and start chewing some ass out and getting people fired up.
Agreed! Schmidt, Day, Farley, etc... All of them are nice guys. ND needs a d&ck as atleast one of the captains to get in these guys faces.

Van Gorder blitzes too much. The Irish pass rush is no n existent. They better figure out a way to stop this team.

Reactions: captstabbin
Great hold. Now get one more score, another after the half and end this damn game already!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT