ADVERTISEMENT

Four Domers Playing in Senior Bowl

BGI User 135

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 29, 2003
Claypool, Pride, Gilman and Elliott are on the North team in Saturday's game. In which order do you expect them to be drafted?

Reactions: Bumpdaddy
Claypool, Pride, Gilman and Elliott are on the North team in Saturday's game. In which order do you expect them to be drafted?
Claypool, pride , Gillman late

Elliott not drafted , nor should he be. He isn’t that good, doesn’t have good measurables and or athleticism, and had an average at best year.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Claypool, pride , Gillman late

Elliott not drafted , nor should he be. He isn’t that good, doesn’t have good measurables and or athleticism, and had an average at best year.
His measurables are very good for his position lol. Better than Gilman for sure

His measurables are very good for his position lol. Better than Gilman for sure
plenty of guys have measurables but don't play very well. i'd be stunned if he got drafted. for his sake i hope he does but appears to be a practice squad guy at best to me. still nice coin there though.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
FYI - Alohi isn't playing in today's game due to injury. Somehow, this went underreported since the injury appeared to happen early in day 2's practice. According to the practice highlights I saw on the NFL Network, Alohi limped off the field after a play and it looked to me he grabbed his calf at one point. I doubt it's serious but enough to keep him out of the game. For some reason, none of the announcers mentioned it at the time. He had been practicing well up to that point.

plenty of guys have measurables but don't play very well. i'd be stunned if he got drafted. for his sake i hope he does but appears to be a practice squad guy at best to me. still nice coin there though.
He had one of the best practice weeks for all North DBs. Very good measureables. Will perform well at the combine. Was a captain and has a lot of experience. I expect he will get drafted. If not I wouldnt be surprised in the least if he makes an nfl squad

He had one of the best practice weeks for all North DBs. Very good measureables. Will perform well at the combine. Was a captain and has a lot of experience. I expect he will get drafted. If not I wouldnt be surprised in the least if he makes an nfl squad
maybe he played injured all year at ND or can only cover TEs because he was awful this year vs slot receivers.

maybe he played injured all year at ND or can only cover TEs because he was awful this year vs slot receivers.
Was much improved his junior year. Took a few steps back last year in my opinion. Just ok. Doesn't do anything particularly well. Iffy tackler at best and pretty ordinary in coverage.

Based on reading several wrap ups, it sounds like the Domers had a very good week in Mobile.

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT