ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs UVA

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
This could’ve been a signature win for us. UVA ties 7-7. UVA might end up getting whooped, but I like the Irish in this one.

So yeah, the first "BCS" or NY6 bowl win in 30 years isn't a signature win?
Its a good win. No it wouldnt be a signature win.

What if we were playing Virginia or Memphis in this game? Does that make it a signature win just because its the Orange bowl, not to me personally.

Florida has a good team. Not great. Would be a good win. Id be happy. But not a signature win

Its a good win. No it wouldnt be a signature win.

What if we were playing Virginia or Memphis in this game? Does that make it a signature win just because its the Orange bowl, not to me personally.

Florida has a good team. Not great. Would be a good win. Id be happy. But not a signature win

In your opinion it is not a signature win, to the rest of college football and the rest of the world it is, simple dude. You think FLA fans are complaining about beating UVA to win the orange bowl?

I think it is down right hilarious that as an Nd fan you don't think a NY6 bow, regardless of opponent, would be a big win. Tell me the last time we won a game like this? Yet it wouldn't be a signature win because of opponent?

I don't care about your opinion on this so just don't reply. You are wrong and that's the end of it.

Reactions: NDinNJ
In your opinion it is not a signature win, to the rest of college football and the rest of the world it is, simple dude. You think FLA fans are complaining about beating UVA to win the orange bowl?

I think it is down right hilarious that as an Nd fan you don't think a NY6 bow, regardless of opponent, would be a big win. Tell me the last time we won a game like this? Yet it wouldn't be a signature win because of opponent?

I don't care about your opinion on this so just don't reply. You are wrong and that's the end of it.
You sound like a little child. Grow up you freaking baby.

Beating Virginia is not a signature win. We already did it. Not a big deal. Just because you slap Orange Bowl on doesnt mean much to me.

Grow up and stop acting like a child telling people what they can respond to. Who TF do you think you are....LOL

Clown

Reactions: amazingreis
You sound like a little child. Grow up you freaking baby.

Beating Virginia is not a signature win. We already did it. Not a big deal. Just because you slap Orange Bowl on doesnt mean much to me.

Grow up and stop acting like a child telling people what they can respond to. Who TF do you think you are....LOL

Clown

Sad post, very butt hurt. Chill out Greta.

You're a sad poster. You would know all about being butt hurt you flamer.

Always good to see slanders thrown. Classic sign of a sore loser watching his opinion shattered by facts and challenging counter arguments. But you want me to respect it because it's your opinion and in some way that is suppose to mean it's validated. It was an awful opinion sorry it hurts your fragile feelings to get blasted on it. Put it to a vote, is beating FLA or whoever in the Orange Bowl a signature win for the program, let's see the response. You won't because you'd be proven so wrong.

Nice playing with you.

I thought UF had this easily

In actuality, it did. Virgina played above its head (unbelieveable interception that helped them stay in it early) in this to keep the score respectable, but Florida’s win probability never dipped under 77%, and the score flatters Virginia.

Florida has 550 yards with 3 minutes to play (250 on the ground). Virginia was dominated at the line of scrimmage and most likely would lose 80%+of the time these two teams would hypothetically play.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
In actuality, it did. Virgina played above its head (unbelieveable interception that helped them stay in it early) in this to keep the score respectable, but Florida’s win probability never dipped under 77%, and the score flatters Virginia.

Florida has 550 yards with 3 minutes to play (250 on the ground). Virginia was dominated at the line of scrimmage and most likely would lose 80%+of the time these two teams would hypothetically play.

UVA has heart and toughness, can't measure everything. That's why it was close at some point.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Always good to see slanders thrown. Classic sign of a sore loser watching his opinion shattered by facts and challenging counter arguments. But you want me to respect it because it's your opinion and in some way that is suppose to mean it's validated. It was an awful opinion sorry it hurts your fragile feelings to get blasted on it. Put it to a vote, is beating FLA or whoever in the Orange Bowl a signature win for the program, let's see the response. You won't because you'd be proven so wrong.

Nice playing with you.
You had zero facts. They were all your opinion. I could care less if you respect my opinion or not, I dont want it nor need it. You started with the slander and childish comments. Immature child like comments

You think beating Virginia or Memphis is a signature win.... Pathetic.

Winning in the Orange Bowl would get the monkey off our back. Would be a good win.

Not a signature win.

UVA has heart and toughness, can't measure everything. That's why it was close at some point.

It for sure does, which was impressive, but I never got the impression that it had any chance of winning. Florida had open throwing lanes and open running lanes most of the game and gained yardage rather easily. Meanwhile, Perkins was under pressure for most of the game and the running lanes weren’t open and most of the balls Virgina caught were either with the QB and/or the WR/TE under duress/pressed.

Considering this, it would have taken some luck for Virgins to have a chance (e.g., weird bounce, easy drops, etc).

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Whoever the Virginia wide receivers coach is, get that guys phone number. Their receivers don't drop any balls. What a performance!

Last edited:
You had zero facts. They were all your opinion. I could care less if you respect my opinion or not, I dont want it nor need it. You started with the slander and childish comments. Immature child like comments

You think beating Virginia or Memphis is a signature win.... Pathetic.

Winning in the Orange Bowl would get the monkey off our back. Would be a good win.

Not a signature win.

Pointing fingers, what a shame. Fact ND hasn't won a bowl (BCS or NY6) in 30 years. If they won a bowl game or that caliber it would be a massive, huge and signature win. Period.

You're in no spot to pick and chose what's good enough to win in a bowl game because we've not beaten anyone in 30 years dude.

You're acting ignorant just to stand by your point. Lol it's sad really.

It for sure does, which was impressive, but I never got the impression that it had any chance of winning. Florida had open throwing lanes and open running lanes most of the game and gained yardage rather easily. Meanwhile, Perkins was under pressure for most of the game and the running lanes weren’t open and most of the balls Virgina caught were either with the QB and/or the WR/TE under duress/pressed.

Considering this, it would have taken some luck for Virgins to have a chance (e.g., weird bounce, easy drops, etc).
It's a beautiful 4 quarter game my guy!

Pointing fingers, what a shame. Fact ND hasn't won a bowl (BCS or NY6) in 30 years. If they won a bowl game or that caliber it would be a massive, huge and signature win. Period.

You're in no spot to pick and chose what's good enough to win in a bowl game because we've not beaten anyone in 30 years dude.

You're acting ignorant just to stand by your point. Lol it's sad really.
And thats your opinion, congratulations. Just because you said period doesnt mean anything lol. Still just your opinion.

ND has not won a major bowl game in 30 years. No sh*t. We all know that.

Beating an average team doesnt mean its a signature win. Just because you slap Orange Bowl on it doesnt make that team better. We already beat Virginia this year. If we did it again, that does not make it a signature win to me. That is MY OPINION. I dont have to say period behind it to make myself sound like I'm right lol

Id love to win a NY6 bowl game to get the monkey off our back. That would be great. Id be happy about it. But who you play in the game makes it a signature win. Not beating an avg team and slapping Orange Bowl on it and counting it as signature.

You call what you want a signature win
I'll call what I want a signature win.

And thats your opinion, congratulations. Just because you said period doesnt mean anything lol. Still just your opinion.

ND has not won a major bowl game in 30 years. No sh*t. We all know that.

Beating an average team doesnt mean its a signature win. Just because you slap Orange Bowl on it doesnt make that team better. We already beat Virginia this year. If we did it again, that does not make it a signature win to me. That is MY OPINION. I dont have to say period behind it to make myself sound like I'm right lol

Id love to win a NY6 bowl game to get the monkey off our back. That would be great. Id be happy about it. But who you play in the game makes it a signature win. Not beating an avg team and slapping Orange Bowl on it and counting it as signature.

You call what you want a signature win
I'll call what I want a signature win.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose! Flat earthers share your ideology lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT