ADVERTISEMENT

Feleipe Franks transers to Arkansas

FF reminds me of Colin Kap, who busted ND stadium when he was with Nevada. Should be a route and we should be getting double digits at home.

FF reminds me of Colin Kap, who busted ND stadium when he was with Nevada. Should be a route and we should be getting double digits at home.

We should win, but any time a team has a senior QB who has talent, it closes the talent gap compared with when teams have inexperienced QBs.

He is trash. Extremely cocky but not very good. His backup took his spot

Uh, the backup took his spot because he sustained a severe leg injury. I remember seeing the play on TV. It was pretty gruesome.

Uh, the backup took his spot because he sustained a severe leg injury. I remember seeing the play on TV. It was pretty gruesome.
And he outplayed him. And the coaches were going with the backup going forward. Thus Franks had to transfer or be the backup at Florida. Franks is a very average qb.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Yeah. Well I remember seeing his play vs Miami. That was more gruesome than the injury.

Spurrier was losing his mind in the stands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT