ADVERTISEMENT

Farley Having Himself a Game

iwish

Posts Like A Champion
Feb 1, 2006
interception followed by a huge hit on Gronk forcing another INT. I always liked him on the Irish, and felt like he got better each year. Has really turned himself into a very good NFL player.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Farley has been absolutely awful tonight. Got lucky on the pick and only good play was hitting gronk. Farley has given up two tds

Farley has been absolutely awful tonight. Got lucky on the pick and only good play was hitting gronk. Farley has given up two tds

I saw the one TD where he and the other safety/DB let Josh catch that pass - agree that was poor. He got as "lucky" as any safety is in that situation - the "luck" was the way the ball came up, just like how NE got one of their INT's. He didn't play that bad but to each their own.

I saw the one TD where he and the other safety/DB let Josh catch that pass - agree that was poor. He got as "lucky" as any safety is in that situation - the "luck" was the way the ball came up, just like how NE got one of their INT's. He didn't play that bad but to each their own.
see his tackle on Sony in the fourth? Or should I say, awful attempt?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT