ADVERTISEMENT

Failed drug test/suspensions creates excuses if ND wins

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
If the players did cheat they should not be allowed to play.

But I would rather have ND beat a full Clemson roster.

Just win Baby!

Reactions: baron100
Zorich88, I don’t care about the excuses if they win, if they lose and ND couldn’t beat the back-ups, ugh.

Pride is a deadly sin. I will cheerfully accept any win under any circumstance

Exactly, who cares. I don't give a crap if the starting QB and RB break their legs in practice leading up to the bowl; that's life. Things happen. I'm pretty sure games don't get rescheduled for injuries/suspensions.

And like this news is really going to make that big of a difference anyway.

Will take the win anyway I can get it. But for me there’s more satisfaction beating a Pete Carroll usc vs usc on sanctions. Beating a shity FSU team certainly wasn’t as exciting as when we faced Bowden & co. Or beating miami when they were the best in college football vs current version. For anyone that was at the coliseum this year—energy level was ZERO compared to other SC/ND games I’ve attended. To have them at full strength will make the upset a bit more satisfying Sadly some announcers will spend 2 or 3 minutes talking about this at beginning of game and every time we exploit his replacement. I rather have him play and we kick his ass

How so? Because of one player? It’s supposed to be a blowout because they have “way more talent.” Seems like a bit of a stretch that one guy on their team now all of a sudden is be-all-end-all.

Can’t stand when I hear people say I’d rather play them at full strength. Cheating is and will always be illegal. I don’t care who it is. You cheat, you don’t play. Beating them with or without a cheater is exactly the same.

If the whole DL was suspended there might be a discussion. This doesn't move the needle as far as providing excuses.

Does this mean that the teams that Clemson beat, such as Syracuse, were at an improper competitive disadvantage ?

Where did they get the substance that contained the illegal drug ?

What would happen if it was a student employee of the University ?

Just win Baby!

maybe if we win Clemson fans may realize without the PED's they could not have won 13 games

Just win Baby!
With this logic, I guess I’ll just tell everyone we would’ve won the National Title in 2013 if Golson wasn’t suspended.

“or 2012, if they disallow Alabama’s 35 1st half points then ND Wins?”

Or the mods disallow you from posting, then everybody wins.;)

Reactions: NIN Irish
Can’t stand when I hear people say I’d rather play them at full strength. Cheating is and will always be illegal. I don’t care who it is. You cheat, you don’t play. Beating them with or without a cheater is exactly the same.
So you must have been pissed when Mustipher said as much. I was proud as hell of him for saying and I’m paraphrasing “ as a competitor you always want to play against the best” right on Sam. I want to see us beat every team at full strength— no excuses. This was what ND used to be. Bring on the best with the best. And as it relates to cheaters—- get your head out of your delusional ahole— we have guys and have had guys doing the same thing—- these guys just got caught

Injuries & Suspensions are not excuses. They are circumstances. The game of football does not offer excuses.

Jerry's World has a huge scoreboard hung over the field. That is all that matters.

This suspension stuff is just coffee house conversation and Internet/Media BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT