ADVERTISEMENT

F+ update | week 4

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
F+ didn't like NDs performance this week and dropped them from 8th to 10th overall. The defense dropped from #6 to #7 overall, and the offense dropped from #16 to #21.

The tier 1 teams/teams competing for national titles/playoff wins/etc. are teams with top 7 defenses (as good or better than NDs) but then they are also matching with top 7 offenses as well.

The ND football program still has a LOONG WAAAYYY to go to get to that level.

Top 5 in F+ through week 4

1. Georgia, 2.30
2. OSU, 2.29
3. Texas, 2.24
4. Alabama, 2.16
5. Ole Miss, 1.92

10. Notre Dame, 1.53 (their #10 F+ ranking, matches their #10 team talent composite ranking)
  • 4 SEC teams occupying the top 5 spots in the country.
  • 4 of the top 5 teams are also top 5 in team talent composite ranking (24/7): https://247sports.com/season/2024-football/collegeteamtalentcomposite/
  • At week 6 in 2023, F+ nailed the eventual national champion (had Michigan at #1), and had 3 of the eventual playoff teams ranked in the top 5.
  • NDs best opponent TAMU has fallen to #20 in F+, and their other 3 opponents have an average F+ ranking of 90th.

Last edited:
Why do you waste your time posting this crap. Everyone is LOL.
I dont post for everyone, im posting for those who enjoy the analysis I provide.

And on another note, this data gets to the very core of the output/production of the football team, and just how far it still has to go as a program to get back to national championship relevancy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT