ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone calling for Parker’s head

Ok I've had some time to think about the last two games offensive play calling. I am just going to go with the belief that ND was not showing everything and was just trying to get by, leading up to the game this week. That is what I choose to believe and no one will change my mind.

Have a great day everyone. It's Saturday Eve.
Nah, our offense just sucks.

I posted this once before...during the game. When Hartman was lined up in the gun with a gimping Estime beside him....ND needed three yards for a first down. Hartman handed him the ball and he was stuffed behind the line of scrimmage (needing to run 8 yards to gain 3). That was Parker's handiwork. There are bad calls...then there are bad calls. This one is the latter...and tells me what I need to know about Parker.
👍

I’m no fan of Park. He has not earned squat.

However, and I posted this prior. Park didn’t drop an easy TD in the corner on a perfect ball. He called the play and Tyree just dropped it. He didn’t drop the deep post in at the 20, he called it and Tyree dropped it.

He didn’t fumble the cross buck reverse to Tyree that was an easy fist and more but he called it.

He didn’t tell Fisher to hands to the face on a huge play. He called the play.

What Parker did wrong was not check out of 8 man fronts and didn’t dial up something on those 3rd and shorts.

That is a completely diff game if ND rings up just the two catches. That’s a min of 10 pts and your not going for a silly 4-11 being up 3 or tied at worst.

This team is desperate for some WR that can make a play and a catch.

Coaches get the blame. Coaches always get the blame. But the players better look at themselves. Tyree had the worst game of his career.

I’m no fan of Park. He has not earned squat.

However, and I posted this prior. Park didn’t drop an easy TD in the corner on a perfect ball. He called the play and Tyree just dropped it. He didn’t drop the deep post in at the 20, he called it and Tyree dropped it.

He didn’t fumble the cross buck reverse to Tyree that was an easy fist and more but he called it.

He didn’t tell Fisher to hands to the face on a huge play. He called the play.

What Parker did wrong was not check out of 8 man fronts and didn’t dial up something on those 3rd and shorts.

That is a completely diff game if ND rings up just the two catches. That’s a min of 10 pts and your not going for a silly 4-11 being up 3 or tied at worst.

This team is desperate for some WR that can make a play and a catch.

Coaches get the blame. Coaches always get the blame. But the players better look at themselves. Tyree had the worst game of his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT