ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Rushing

From what I’ve read, it sounds like he enjoyed his visit, and developed a much greater appreciation for the family environment among the players And staff, etc… something that is exceptionally important to him. He also kind of abdicated any responsibility for the NIL impact and suggested this was his dad’s area of expertise, etc…. Academics and the 40 yr message seemed of little import at this point. Will be surprised if we’re in his top three at months end.

I’ve looked on the internet and I can’t find anything that says his visit didn’t go well. In fact I have only seen the complete opposite.

Need to employ "the law of large numbers" in recruiting these high end recruits. Recruit as many of them as you can fit on the campus. Would have been helpful to have four Rushings on campus during this visit. Love them all, not just one. The one that loves you back the most is the right one.

I’ve looked on the internet and I can’t find anything that says his visit didn’t go well. In fact I have only seen the complete opposite.

Have to pay to read it. They threatened to kick me off this site just for mentioning it.

The negative vibe is total BS. He had a great visit. ND is going to be a major player

The negative vibe is total BS. He had a great visit. ND is going to be a major player
No we are not. He didn't connect with the commits and didnt talk much during his visit. Nd does not think they have a chance

He’s gone. Al really needs to hold the guys he has but we have to start wondering if our DL coach is going to be able to land elite enough recruits to get a title. I get that he’s doing as well or better than Elston, but freeman wanted better than Elston and freeman was hired to do better than BK. Expectations are at a higher level now. Al might not be cutting it to current expectations.

He’s gone. Al really needs to hold the guys he has but we have to start wondering if our DL coach is going to be able to land elite enough recruits to get a title. I get that he’s doing as well or better than Elston, but freeman wanted better than Elston and freeman was hired to do better than BK. Expectations are at a higher level now. Al might not be cutting it to current expectations.
Focus should be on Oleary and Golden right now. Not Washington

Focus should be on Oleary and Golden right now. Not Washington

That’s fine too but that doesn’t mean AW is doing well enough. I’m with Driskell, if he can’t get Scott then you have to ask what are we willing to settle for at DL.

That’s fine too but that doesn’t mean AW is doing well enough. I’m with Driskell, if he can’t get Scott then you have to ask what are we willing to settle for at DL.
Do you have any other Peyton Bowen news like yesterday?

Do you have any other Peyton Bowen news like yesterday?

I can’t give you “inside” info. You’ll report me for the 50th time. I’m guessing you got Du Lac banned. You’re the cryer of the board. Everyone could ignore you but we like free speech unlike you.

Reactions: tbonesays
I can’t give you “inside” info. You’ll report me for the 50th time. I’m guessing you got Du Lac banned. You’re the cryer of the board. Everyone could ignore you but we like free speech unlike you.
He got himself banned for shutting down threads with personal attacks and political nonsense. Move along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT