ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Rushing

This narrative that a kid choosing a different school than ND made him a bad fit for ND is 100% idiotic.
agree, i absolutely love ND and 20-25 years ago if they had offered committable scholarship to me i would have taken it in a second. With that said, if any other school had offered me a couple million, i don't care what school it was I would have taken that.

I am not judging his family. I give them the benefit of the doubt.
You said Keeley was a bad fit. Explain how Keeley was a bad fit. And you're giving the benefit of the doubt to someone you have no clue about. You dont even know if Elijah himself is a good fit let alone his family

You said Keeley was a bad fit. Explain how Keeley was a bad fit. And you're giving the benefit of the doubt to someone you have no clue about. You dont even know if Elijah himself is a good fit let alone his family
Keelys family wanted a bag. He was never a fit bc he’s a bag chaser and a pushover. His uncle and mom wanted $$ according to lots of sources. That’s NOT a fit. This is not what ND does. Get over it. He wasn’t a fit. He decommitted very confidently.

This narrative that a kid choosing a different school than ND made him a bad fit for ND is 100% idiotic.
No, it’s the why not ND. Also, if you don’t pick ND, you’re not exactly a fit. Dante wasn’t a fit either. Duh. Fit means it’s the best choice for you. Clearly ND wasn’t the right fit.

agree, i absolutely love ND and 20-25 years ago if they had offered committable scholarship to me i would have taken it in a second. With that said, if any other school had offered me a couple million, i don't care what school it was I would have taken that.
Absolutely. I grew up in a pro ND family. When I got that first letter with the gold helmet on the envelope my mother wept. Now it never got to the offer stage after they had early commitments from other linemen. It was still a rush to say the least. A kid has to do what's best for his own personal circumstances, period.

Reactions: Classic Irish
Keelys family wanted a bag. He was never a fit bc he’s a bag chaser and a pushover. His uncle and mom wanted $$ according to lots of sources. That’s NOT a fit. This is not what ND does. Get over it. He wasn’t a fit. He decommitted very confidently.
This is nonsense. He was a great fit. NiL was a factor but Alabama was also a factor in his recruitment. He wanted to be developed and wanted to be a high draft pick. He thought Alabama gave him the best chance at achieving that. Thats the part people have missed with Keeleys recruitment. It wasn't all about NIL

If someone is a great football player, a good student, and a good kid, they are a good fit for ND. He was a good fit and still had relationships with ND commits.

Not every kid that chooses elsewhere is a bad fit for ND. Thats garbage

Tell me what you disagee with because you agreed with someone else that said the same thing I said

Stop running your mouth and make an actual point
You are so full of shit, and that’s an actual point.

Who makes 3 trips from Arizona to South Bend and isn’t extremely interested? Maybe he just likes the weather.

Last edited:
Need to land someone of his abilities sometime soon. It was keeley last year, our other option was Williams this year but he is probably trending to PSU (if he makes official here after PSU we got a shot i'd think). I like thomas, but these guys are another another level potential wise.

Need to land someone of his abilities sometime soon. It was keeley last year, our other option was Williams this year but he is probably trending to PSU (if he makes official here after PSU we got a shot i'd think). I like thomas, but these guys are another another level potential wise.

Unless he’s a bag chaser, I think this kid ends up at ND. He’s too big to stay home and go to AZ, especially since he’s knowledgeable about the benefits of a world class education. He’s interested in OR is my only hesitation. I think we have a real good shot here. He will get the absolute best of Freeman, Bowden, and AW this weekend.

Unless he’s a bag chaser, I think this kid ends up at ND. He’s too big to stay home and go to AZ, especially since he’s knowledgeable about the benefits of a world class education. He’s interested in OR is my only hesitation. I think we have a real good shot here. He will get the absolute best of Freeman, Bowden, and AW this weekend.
I would make Oregon the favorite now

He would be a guy like Scott where regardless of where he commits, you have to worry until signing day.

yep. I hope he doesn’t commit until the season. Get him back with Scott for the Ohio State game. it’s his third visit. He must have the funds to have made the other two.

Oregon also has about a 0% chance of ever doing anything important in football again. They’re like Oklahoma. They’re joining a conference that will have 4-5 teams that are always significantly better than they are.

ADVERTISEMENT