ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Edwards Transfer Portal?

Holycrossover3

Irish Guard
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2012
I know we’re pretty full in the RB room, but it’ll be interesting to see if we reach out to the former commit if he enters the portal.

Reactions: tbonesays
I’d take him not because we need him but just to take someone from Deion. Positive press. He’d be a great punt/kick returner for us.

I’d take him back in a heartbeat. Tons of speed and solid receiver out of the backfield.

Surprised with how close he is to Deion that this is happening honestly

Reactions: chaseball
I’d take him back in a heartbeat. Tons of speed and solid receiver out of the backfield.

Surprised with how close he is to Deion that this is happening honestly

Dylan Edwards decommitted from ND and went to CU because of his closeness to the Sanders family. And i follow their youtube channel and they treat this kid like he's one of their own.

just goes to show how shrewd/cut throat this business is.

Dylan Edwards decommitted from ND and went to CU because of his closeness to the Sanders family. And i follow their youtube channel and they treat this kid like he's one of their own.

just goes to show how shrewd/cut throat this business is.
But don’t dare say that Deion is losing recruits ….!

Reactions: NDblitz
Liked him a ton as a recruit and when he was committed to ND. But we currently have a solid RB room and I don't think we need to upset that. He's onto his third team now (he de-committed from us.) No thanks.
De committed originally from Kansas St to
ND

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT