ADVERTISEMENT

Drayk Bowen 2023 OLB

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Is ND’s top target for 2023, ranked 16th in the country. Rarely do I say “must get”. ND has done well with in state prospects (Smith, Fisher). This years top Hoosier prospect looks to be the exception with him being an Ohio State lean.

Is ND’s top target for 2023, ranked 16th in the country. Rarely do I say “must get”. ND has done well with in state prospects (Smith, Fisher). This years top Hoosier prospect looks to be the exception with him being an Ohio State lean.
Why do you say he's an OSU lean? There are 4 crystal ball predictions all for ND with 2 of them coming from national analysts. ND just officially offered and he seems very excited about both the offer and Marcus Freeman. I think it looks good for us but 2023 is still a long way off.

Why do you say he's an OSU lean? There are 4 crystal ball predictions all for ND with 2 of them coming from national analysts. ND just officially offered and he seems very excited about both the offer and Marcus Freeman. I think it looks good for us but 2023 is still a long way off.
He's Talking caden Curry from this year class

He's Talking caden Curry from this year class
Are you pretty confident that’s happening? If I remember correctly, IIO wanted Curry badly, but sounded like he just wasn’t a great fit with Lea. Would love to see Freeman get him.

Are you pretty confident that’s happening? If I remember correctly, IIO wanted Curry badly, but sounded like he just wasn’t a great fit with Lea. Would love to see Freeman get him.
As of now, hes a OSU lean. Not sure if that will change.

But Anthony Lucas is the guy the staff really wants and I agree with the staff. Lucas is the better prospect. He has a chance to be special and we're sitting good with him

Reactions: IrishMike409
As of now, hes a OSU lean. Not sure if that will change.

But Anthony Lucas is the guy the staff really wants and I agree with the staff. Lucas is the better prospect. He has a chance to be special and we're sitting good with him

“better prospect” I’m curious where that evaluation comes from? The ranking don't illustrate that, but there is more to life than rankings.

Curry lives near me & according to his coaches he grew up an OSU fan & then OSU was one of his first offers. So I don’t think ND was getting him. I’m actually surprised by his ranking because I don’t see top 100 out of him. I also don’t see top 250 out of Strickland at Brebeuf (who ND isn’t recruiting). I’m kind of surprised Curry hasn’t committed to OSU yet unless they are slow playing him a bit? I haven’t talked to anybody at Center Grove since the beginning of the pandemic so I don’t know if things have changed since then?

“better prospect” I’m curious where that evaluation comes from? The ranking don't illustrate that, but there is more to life than rankings.
247 rates him much higher than Curry. They think Lucas is borderline 5 star. So do I. Watch the tape

I am having a hard time following this logic. The kid is a five star talent at linebacker who is from Indiana who loves ND. There is no doubt you take him in a heart beat. Any five star talent who be an asset. I do not think the rating services are very wrong about the top 25 players in the country. In other news.

I am having a hard time following this logic. The kid is a five star talent at linebacker who is from Indiana who loves ND. There is no doubt you take him in a heart beat. Any five star talent who be an asset. I do not think the rating services are very wrong about the top 25 players in the country. In other news.
What are you talking about

ND more often then not does not get the top Indiana prospect. Sometimes that is because they don't recruit the guy but if a #1 prospect in Indiana went to ND its more the exception then if they do not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT