ADVERTISEMENT

Does this sound like Jack is trying to turn his screw up into a fundraising oppty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Runt

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2002
From the email sent out to those that inquired. He makes a bunch of excuses and lists Football last of the three priorities. His last paragraph is just a kick in the nuts and so out of touch with the fan base. Well maybe there are many on this site who are completely fine with ND being good but not great.

In correcting the record in this instance, I also want to be clear that Notre Dame will never apologize for being a good steward of the resources provided to us by our fans and partners. Our focus is not matching the expenditures made by our competitors; it is making investments calculated to advance us toward our goals of 1) promoting the University of Notre Dame, 2) providing an unrivaled educational experience for our student-athletes, and 3) winning a national championship in football. That is why for the past decade our investment in the coach-educators who comprise our assistant coaching staff in football has always placed us among the top-10 nationally and that will continue to be the case as we support Coach Freeman in his hiring of a staff that meets the exacting criteria he articulated for me when this hiring cycle began.

Finally, given your strong interest in Notre Dame having the resources it needs to compete effectively with the most successful athletic programs in the country, I encourage you to become a member of Notre Dame’s Rockne Athletics Fund (https://giving.nd.edu/giving-societies/rockne-athletics-fund/)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News