ADVERTISEMENT

Dex

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Anyone know how fast he is? I don’t remember anyone this year catching him from behind once he had more than a step on them. Definitely a break away back.

Va tech, Stanford and USC once he got past the line he was “see ya”

Who cares.

He's got Jerry Rice speed. Doesn't matter the stop watch...

When he's toting that football nobody catches him from behind.

How fast?

Fast enough

Who cares.

He's got Jerry Rice speed. Doesn't matter the stop watch...

When he's toting that football nobody catches him from behind.

How fast?

Fast enough
funny how you mention Rice because i remember writers back in his prime talking about how he didn't have that second gear speed wise and yet all he did was run away from defenders

Anyone know how fast he is? I don’t remember anyone this year catching him from behind once he had more than a step on them. Definitely a break away back.

Va tech, Stanford and USC once he got past the line he was “see ya”

Officially mid 4.5’s (laser timed)

Thanks guys....pretty good for his size...you would have to be a corner to catch him and be pretty close to him for certain.

Last edited:
I think the thing about him is he is so decisive. He sees the hole and just explodes through it. The complete opposite of someone like Lee Becton who used to let the blockers set up and just saunter along behind them.

Josh was 98 and Dex was 97. Both runs were a thing of beauty.

But I'd say Prosise's 91-yarder versus GT, which came just a couple of weeks before Adams's 98-yarder was even more beautiful to watch because it required downfield blocking.

I thought it was around 4.3? I know he has speed to burn and that's faster than 4.5 or 4.8. I know Coach Kelly has mentioned him in the discussion of players with 4.3 speed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT