ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce Knight

I'm beginning to feel this is going to be a repeat of Dante Moore. ND should be recruiting another highly rated QB.

Very, very few day to day, week to week, month to month comparisons between Dante Moore and Deuce Knight if you have followed both recruitments.

I will be very surprised if this kid flips. That said, Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss will go all out for this kid.

And for Tom Loy and 247, clicks matter.

And anything Notre Dame Football sells.

That would be a mistake. The have to fight for Deuce all the way through. If they miss out, they miss out. We still have 3 QBs on the 25 roster and you can take a backup qb in the portal
I'm not saying stop recruiting Deuce. Continue to recruit him hard, but get a backup plan in place.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I'm not saying stop recruiting Deuce. Continue to recruit him hard, but get a backup plan in place.
He's done nothing to make that move at this point imo. You take the risk of pushing him away. He's been loyal to us, you have to show him the same loyalty

He has been to NDs campus 10 times now. 9 times on his own dime. He's from Mississippi. He came to ND earlier this week before his official to meet with the 3 recruits we have on campus and throw with the wr

He went to throw with Riley Leonard and NDs wrs in Alabama.

This is one you have to be all in on

He's done nothing to make that move at this point imo. You take the risk of pushing him away. He's been loyal to us, you have to show him the same loyalty

He has been to NDs campus 10 times now. 9 times on his own dime. He's from Mississippi. He came to ND earlier this week before his official to meet with the 3 recruits we have on campus and throw with the wr

He's been to campus 10 times? Wow. Love hearing that.

I hope he signs and stays. He's going to end up being better than Carr.

We disagree here. I do not believe, based on what I have watched on film, that Deuce will beat out CJ Carr for the starting job.
I don't think he will beat him out. But he has a higher ceiling.

If he comes in and plays his first 2 years as the backup and as a running threat then takes over after Carr leaves. That would be the ideal scenario

Nothing against Ole Miss, but these are two very different universities. I could see a player deciding between Stanford or Duke and ND. If he’s thinking Ole Miss that tells me he is mainly interested in football. Nothing wrong with that. But to make it at ND , academics does need to be a priority.

Reactions: Kelso86
We disagree here. I do not believe, based on what I have watched on film, that Deuce will beat out CJ Carr for the starting job.
I never said he would beat him out. I said he's going to end up being better than Carr.

Nothing against Ole Miss, but these are two very different universities. I could see a player deciding between Stanford or Duke and ND. If he’s thinking Ole Miss that tells me he is mainly interested in football. Nothing wrong with that. But to make it at ND , academics does need to be a priority.
I don't think it's that, he may want to stay home.

Reactions: tkirish and sjb75
Like NDNJ said, geography concerns me far more than academics. And this born and bred Mississippi kid is going to get the full court press from Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss his entire senior football season.

That said, based on what I have read, I believe he will not flip.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
Like NDNJ said, geography concerns me far more than academics. And this born and bred Mississippi kid is going to get the full court press from Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss his entire senior football season.

That said, based on what I have read, I believe he will not flip.
Yeah. I didn’t look at it that way. But it makes sense. It just seemed unusual in the fact that both schools are quite different.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Kelso86
That would be a mistake. The have to fight for Deuce all the way through. If they miss out, they miss out. We still have 3 QBs on the 25 roster and you can take a backup qb in the portal
Correct. With the portal the way it is ride or die with Deuce unless he formally says ND is out. For once ND has a strong room and doesn't need to make a snap move.

Reactions: Golson5
It doesn’t feel like Moore. Moore was never committed. I’m not saying Deuce won’t flip, but if he does it will be the first time I’ve seen a kid that seems as set on ND as he does this late in the cycle flip to another team. In my opinion Ivan Taylor is the flip that is sadly more likely.

It doesn’t feel like Moore. Moore was never committed. I’m not saying Deuce won’t flip, but if he does it will be the first time I’ve seen a kid that seems as set on ND as he does this late in the cycle flip to another team. In my opinion Ivan Taylor is the flip that is sadly more likely.
Yeah, Taylor is definitely the most shaky of the "commits". If the staff still views him as one. I'm sure they are treating him like a prospect they are trying to land

It's not on3s site, irish breakdown or irish sports daily. What sites are you referring to?
Unlike you when you are called out, I'll provide links to the articles. Again, calling you mentally challenged is an insult to the mentally challenged.

Unlike you when you are called out, I'll provide links to the articles. Again, calling you mentally challenged is an insult to the mentally challenged.

Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Hook, Line, and Sinker.
I'm not saying these articles are factual or have any legitimacy, i'm just pointing out they are out there and were picked up by legitimate news platforms, unless SI, MSN, and Yahoo are tabloid platforms.

🤣🤣🤣

All the sources are basically from 247 and even the 1 article says it doesn't look like it's happening

You really linked those articles that you thought was adding to your story

🤣🤣🤣

They just picked up what one site said and used that in their article and you thought that was smoke lol

Reactions: JimMc
I'm not saying these articles are factual or have any legitimacy, i'm just pointing out they are out there and were picked up by legitimate news platforms, unless SI, MSN, and Yahoo are tabloid platforms.
Yes …SI and yahoo are absolutely more tabloid than not over the past decade. MSN is unreliable due to its bias

Just read the Yahoo one and it actually says the Ole Miss writer that called for a flip is a “miss”. The article is a bunch of conjecture

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
I guess than I’m asking what is the smoke you are seeing. I met and spoke with him earlier in month on campus and he seemed solid as can be
That's great! I want him to stick. I'm just saying usually where there are rumors, there is some truth to it. Let's not forget, Ole Miss is recruiting him hard, and there's a lot of time between now and December.

That's great! I want him to stick. I'm just saying usually where there are rumors, there is some truth to it. Let's not forget, Ole Miss is recruiting him hard, and there's a lot of time between now and December.
Fully agree. Bet lane is already upping the ante

Just read the Yahoo one and it actually says the Ole Miss writer that called for a flip is a “miss”. The article is a bunch of conjecture
Correct. It's all conjecture that different outlets piggy back on to garner clicks regarding Deuce Knight.

Tabloids do the same to up their profits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT