ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard picks Texas over Notre Dame...

pikehead

Rockne's Water Boy
Feb 14, 2004
Said it won't even be close...Also said ND is lucky their not playing the Wolverines....i discussed this with NDSCM at lunch yesterday,,,he was with me on this.

Last edited:
Would be news if Desmond Howard had picked ND. The guy can't say enough bad things about our Irish.

I am surprised the Vegas line didn't move after the arrests.

Hey, there are a number of people picking Texas, not just DH. who cares, it's all up to the team to get it done, regardless of the noise

Cant forget the smirk on Howard's face at the end of the Mich St game. Never showed him after the blocked punt. LOL.

Desomond represents Michigan so well. He is inaudible and unintelligent.

Would not be shocked......4 & 5 star athletes...... playing at home.....100k.....

Lost 38-3.....revenge.....I would be completely shocked with a blowout...

They will put 8 in the box and get us pass happy...... we have 1 receiver with game day chops......ND mid season will not look like ND week one as the talent gets reps...... not like our secondary or LB's are tested...

But with a rich backfield, line and great QB's we will score.... toss in a top 5 coach and I like our chances......27-24 ND

desmond and all the talking heads have ABSOLUTELY no idea which team will win. All but Aaron Rodgers picked lsu......ha!!!

I'm just praying that ND doesn't shoot itself in the foot. Multiple turnovers is really the only way I see them losing this game. It won't be 38-3 like it was last season but ND should win this game.

I find the idea of people picking games on tv and other people watching and judging to be really funny - who cares what they think and by the way they are just guessing and are no more qualified to guess than your neighbor

Reactions: echowaker
Heard Eric Hansen mention on his radio show that he co-hosts, Justin Yoon has been struggling in Fall camp. Justin feels he knows what the problem is but stay tuned. Probably nothing to worry about.

Said it won't even be close...Also said ND is lucky their not playing the Wolverines....i discussed this with NDSCM at lunch yesterday,,,he was with me on this.

It's funny. I think the talking heads may actually have done ND a service today. Everyone but Corso picked Texas. A bunch on CBS picked Texas. This could have the effect of lightening the chip on Texas's shoulder after last year and putting one on ours. In many ways, after watching today's games it almost feels like we r the underdogs. Normally the chatter today does not have much impact since the game will be taking place in hours, but given our game is Sunday night, there will be ample time to digest all the billeting board material made available today and to feel "disrespected".

And for those that feel like they need to respond by telling me it is a sad state when the predictions of a few TV personalities are necessary to motivate a player - you should check out the story that was discussed in the Auburn game about former Bears LB Brian Cox and the notes he used to write to himself from fictional kidnappers that claimed to have kidnapped his kids. Of course, Brian wrote the notes to himself. Whatever it takes.

Never understood the hand wringing over predictions. Want realistic opinion ? Check the Vegas line, they are pretty damn close most of the time. nd 31 Texas 24

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT