ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Lord, please help our kids....the 50-60 second mark is priceless

The shot of the crowd trying to stay awake is awesome.

I saw that they were like why am /i here. but if you notice he went for his nose around that time. I am sure was a scratch but I thought you would have that pic with Kelly picking his nose. A little photoshop and it could be done

Last edited:
Reactions: cgvr
I saw that they were like why am /i here. but if you notice he went for his around that time. I am sure was a scratch but I thought you would have that pic with Kelly picking his nose. A little photoshop and it could be done

He's always scratching himself like a monkey in interviews.... He is in desperate need of PR training.
There are plenty of resources to reach out to..... In addition, an annual review of the program by high end outside consultants (Parcells) would be prudent. Unfortunately, kelly believes he knows it all and that's his Achilles heel.

Couldn't stop laughing. Look at that "motivated" audience, boy, they can't wait to run through a wall and get back to the office for some more work. How bout you? I pity those players, hope they know even the bad managers they may experience are better then this. Just terrible, comportment, tenor, tone of voice just plain bad. Someone show this to Swarbrick. This is the guy you want representing the university?

look when guys like Bodi, Echo, Telx, P4..P44 all were too rediculous in statement of praise and support I had to counter them with reason and fact; but now the other extreme is too go too far attacking the guy!

Clearly, I have no affection for the guy, but just about football, he is not a 'bad' coach. In fact he is a good coach who has taken his best to ND and just falls a bit short. It is a very difficult job under extreme scutiny and overwhelming circumstances.

So let's be voices of reason not filled with vengence! It's just about football.

Couldn't stop laughing. Look at that "motivated" audience, boy, they can't wait to run through a wall and get back to the office for some more work. How bout you? I pity those players, hope they know even the bad managers they may experience are better then this. Just terrible, comportment, tenor, tone of voice just plain bad. Someone show this to Swarbrick. This is the guy you want representing the university?

I love the way his hands/arms awkwardly and without reason fly all over the place. Head to the San Diego zoo around feeding time and watch the monkeys...all that's missing is the jumping up and down....

I love the way his hands/arms awkwardly and without reason fly all over the place. Head to the San Diego zoo around feeding time and watch the monkeys...all that's missing is the jumping up and down....

What the Captain on the Titanic looked like when he found his row boat was missing.

look when guys like Bodi, Echo, Telx, P4..P44 all were too rediculous in statement of praise and support I had to counter them with reason and fact; but now the other extreme is too go too far attacking the guy!

Clearly, I have no affection for the guy, but just about football, he is not a 'bad' coach. In fact he is a good coach who has taken his best to ND and just falls a bit short. It is a very difficult job under extreme scutiny and overwhelming circumstances.

So let's be voices of reason not filled with vengence! It's just about football.
this is a direct reflection of his acumen. reality, for him, bites...

He's always scratching himself like a monkey in interviews.... He is in desperate need of PR training.
There are plenty of resources to reach out to..... In addition, an annual review of the program by high end outside consultants (Parcells) would be prudent. Unfortunately, kelly believes he knows it all and that's his Achilles heel.

Anymore I find it difficult to believe that Kel can stay., Sometimes coaches get a Mulligan but this year seems to be disastrous. Syracuse can score they do not have a D but its better than the Irish D. Or at least its more cohesive. The Irish look like a bad team. Even the offense with the talent they have should score at will even on the best defenses. IMO, Syracuse , NCST, Army, Navy, Va Tech are not Gimme's They all could beat us right now. Even Helton can could beat our hapless bunch. I do not even want to think of the 70-40 loss we will take with Stanford. Miami will be a loss.

just say we split with Syr, NCST, Army Navy, Va Tech. (3-2 there) we lose to SC, Miami, Stanford our record will be 4 and 8. I cannot see as you say porky staying. He will get pulled.

Amen bother. The talk of Kelly being a great coach was ridiculous as is the talk that he's awful. He's a good coach that has raised the level of play and until this year was able to avoid those embarrassing seasons.

I've always said one of the reason Kelly should be gone after this year is that coaches simply don't last at ND, they burn out. I think part of this season is just that, Kelly is laboring under the extreme pressure of ND.

Good coach that brought ND football to the next level but he simply wasn't able to take it to the level(s) beyond that. No shame in that, its a tough job and the previous 3 coaches were woefully short.

Amen bother. The talk of Kelly being a great coach was ridiculous as is the talk that he's awful. He's a good coach that has raised the level of play and until this year was able to avoid those embarrassing seasons.

I've always said one of the reason Kelly should be gone after this year is that coaches simply don't last at ND, they burn out. I think part of this season is just that, Kelly is laboring under the extreme pressure of ND.

Good coach that brought ND football to the next level but he simply wasn't able to take it to the level(s) beyond that. No shame in that, its a tough job and the previous 3 coaches were woefully short.

Good summary. I agree I think he is a good coach. And no doubt it is probably time to move on. even if he rights the ship and goes 9-3 . Its probably better he goes. My guess is if we go to a bowl game we would lose that also. After the next loss JS should meet him and let him go. all this monkey talk makes want a banana.

Anymore I find it difficult to believe that Kel can stay., Sometimes coaches get a Mulligan but this year seems to be disastrous. Syracuse can score they do not have a D but its better than the Irish D. Or at least its more cohesive. The Irish look like a bad team. Even the offense with the talent they have should score at will even on the best defenses. IMO, Syracuse , NCST, Army, Navy, Va Tech are not Gimme's They all could beat us right now. Even Helton can could beat our hapless bunch. I do not even want to think of the 70-40 loss we will take with Stanford. Miami will be a loss.

just say we split with Syr, NCST, Army Navy, Va Tech. (3-2 there) we lose to SC, Miami, Stanford our record will be 4 and 8. I cannot see as you say porky staying. He will get pulled.

I'm guessing on D that we'll go mano y mano with a blitz package that doesn't begin from the cheap seats.
I'm real curious to see if we jam their receivers on the first series. If we do I'll be thrilled.

PS would that make him "pulled pork"?

I'm guessing on D that we'll go mano y mano with a blitz package that doesn't begin from the cheap seats.
I'm real curious to see if we jam their receivers on the first series. If we do I'll be thrilled.

PS would that make him "pulled pork"?

You are clever. I was hoping someone would notice. just slow cook with some apple wood and good rub for 10 hours and you get a delicious pulled pork sandwich. Yep the D will be changed it will be interesting see if they are consistent on offense and the D at least does not play matador.

Dear Lord! enough.
The point in discussion is to bring light to something you believe or feel strongly about.
You're just looking for humiliation or worse!
The important thing is putting ND on a winning track; with whatever action necessary. It is not about punishing anyone!
What you are doing is the same behavior you criticize K for.

Dear Lord! enough.
The point in discussion is to bring light to something you believe or feel strongly about.
You're just looking for humiliation or worse!
The important thing is putting ND on a winning track; with whatever action necessary. It is not about punishing anyone!
What you are doing is the same behavior you criticize K for.

There are no rules in "fight club". Please regale us more about kelly and an NFL GM position. Your problem is that you blow with the wind...zero conviction...zero credibility....

Reactions: NIN Irish
There are no rules in "fight club". Please regale us more about kelly and an NFL GM position. Your problem is that you blow with the wind...zero conviction...zero credibility....

your venom weakens your critiques. It weakens the criticism by anyone voicing such opinion.
Your comments become just vendetta.

well, that comment really does not affect me; you pretty much say and feel that way about anyone not joining in your opinion.

Your extremism weakens your argument.

well, that comment really does not affect me; you pretty much say and feel that way about anyone not joining in your opinion.

Your extremism weakens your argument.
Why thank you for your sage opinion..... you are also of the opinion that kelly could be an NFL GM....that's a gem among other idiotic remarks you've shared.
That makes you.....
Would you care to send me to the cornfield again? How did that work out for you? You make bodi look like Einstein......

Reactions: 88ND and NIN Irish
'in extreme circumstances, people go to extremes'

Chris Hartwick (Talking Fear)
Is that why you pretended to be a board moderator? The discussion apparently became so "extreme" for your feeble mind that you decided to be an imposter... You are a wishy washy, blow with the wind,.... front running poster....zero conviction...shallow....weak....ND needs less of you.

i just don't revel in the misery experienced by someother the way you do.

The points that were our common pounts are generally out there now. The only thing left is to et things play out.

There does not appear to be an argument or 'cause'.

i just don't revel in the misery experienced by someother the way you do.

The points that were our common pounts are generally out there now. The only thing left is to et things play out.

There does not appear to be an argument or 'cause'.

Where am I revelling in misery? I have been consistent in my approach concerning Porky and bvg for years. The only thing that changed is part of the problem is now gone. The bigger problem remains.
Your impudent remarks concerning the the ND power base belies a level of insecurity tied to your lack of knowledge on how ND works. The fact is perse that you are rarely ahead of the curve and you often enjoy creating straw men as a weak-kneed escape mechanism. It's who you are....

He's a **** head.

Let's compare...holtz at a seminar or this weird shit.

And WTF is this hybrid weird accent he is carrying.

I swear the next person that says DAY...and pronounces it like DEH...should be punched.

And winning is NOT pronounced WHENing.

WTFE

He's a **** head.

Let's compare...holtz at a seminar or this weird shit.

And WTF is this hybrid weird accent he is carrying.

I swear the next person that says DAY...and pronounces it like DEH...should be punched.

And winning is NOT pronounced WHENing.

WTFE

I prefer the term Richard Cranium in future

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT