ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore will change his mind

Maybe you didn’t follow his recruitment. It was covered heavily and subsequently analyzed post Mortem. So there is a lot of info that we do know Moore handled it badly. That’s on him. In life, you are only as good as how you interact with people.
understood but all we read is what is report by scribes or foux journalists; unless yiu talked to the kid yourself?

glad i'm posting less here. can we all have debates ladies and gents without going overboard and calling each other out harshly. i love bedates but we have to know where to draw the line
There are many harsh rebuttals in some of the other threads but I do not know what u r referring to in this thread. Nobody slammed anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishBeer
There are many harsh rebuttals in some of the other threads but I do not know what u r referring to in this thread. Nobody slammed anyone.
i am talking about various threads in general but i guess i should mentioned that in my last post

He made a great choice!

If he has a bad game nobody will even know. Who cares what teams in a gone away conference do at midnight?

Funny, Spoken like a true Pompous ND fan.
No u mess with Alice u mess with this board. You must be new. You are the pompous one. Alice is money always. Recognize the difference between a kid who failed to act honorably. He n his parents. All he had to do is step up n say he’s unsure. But no, he kept his silent while knowing he wasn’t and ND kept their word Do the math. It’s on him. Not on posters who recognize bad manners. Bad parenting.

I think Malachi will decommit. Hearing a lot of rumblings that USC guys are unhappy for some reason. I doubt he’s a good fit at ND, but worth a call. He has an offer.

I’d go hard after Malachi, Novosad, Minchey. I’d also call AJ. If none of them, go portal and admit you screwed the pooch two years in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: theskibro
I think Malachi will decommit. Hearing a lot of rumblings that USC guys are unhappy for some reason. I doubt he’s a good fit at ND, but worth a call. He has an offer.

I’d go hard after Malachi, Novosad, Minchey. I’d also call AJ. If none of them, go portal and admit you screwed the pooch two years in a row.
Malachi is one of our biggest recruiters. Anything is possible though.

Malachi is one of our biggest recruiters. Anything is possible though.

It’s just my guess. The guy on IB yesterday (John Garcia Jr) said one of the top 5 QBs not named Novosad is wavering in his commitment (but he said he’s not able to state publicly who it is yet). He was an Elite 11 analyst and works for SI. Looking at their list of Top 5 at the Elite 11 based on staff rankings, it was

1. Arnold
2. Novosad
3. Malachi
4. Dante
5. Avery Johnson

Considering Dante and AJ are recent commits, it seems it has to be either Malachi or Arnold. I just wouldn’t anticipate it being Arnold. Rumor is Malachi’s dad is a big fan of ND, but BK never reached out until 2 years after Riley did. It’s got to be one of them unless the guy is full of shit. But if he’s going off of SI ranking it could be JJ Kohl. I’m not sure we’d be interested in him anyway.

Last edited:
It’s just my guess. The guy on IB yesterday (John Garcia Jr) said one of the top 5 QBs not named Novosad is wavering in his commitment (but he said he’s not able to state publicly who it is yet). He was an Elite 11 analyst and works for SI. Looking at their list of Top 5 at the Elite 11 based on staff rankings, it was

1. Arnold
2. Novosad
3. Malachi
4. Dante
5. Avery Johnson

Considering Dante and AJ are recent commits, it seems it has to be either Malachi or Arnold. I just wouldn’t anticipate it being Arnold. Rumor is Malachi’s dad is a big fan of ND, but BK never reached out until 2 years after Riley did. It’s got to be one of them unless the guy is full of shit. But if he’s going off of SI ranking it could be JJ Kohl. I’m not sure we’d be interested in him anyway.
Just turned 17 Dante Moore is eighteen months younger than Malachi Nelson. Malachi turns 19 in December of his senior year. December 7 to be exact.

Funny, Spoken like a true Pompous ND fan.
Am I related to YOU? My Pops was born and raised in Delphos and I have many Bucknut loving cousins. I love them dearly but laugh at their OSU bravado like I am laughing at you. Pompous no, just stating a fact, but the irony of an OSU fan calling other programs' fans pompous is priceless!

🤣🤣🤣
I credit my Pops for my love of football and I credit myself (and Woody Hayes) for getting a three yards and a cloud of dust fan into ND football!

Last edited:

1. Arnold
2. Novosad
3. Malachi
4. Dante
5. Avery Johnson

247 Elite 11 Final rankings has #1 Dante Moore, #2 Jackson Arnold, #3 Malachi Nelson, #4 Chris Vizzina.

247 Elite 11 Final rankings has #1 Dante Moore, #2 Jackson Arnold, #3 Malachi Nelson, #4 Chris Vizzina.

I was using Elite 11. SI is where Garcia works, so he might be using SI ranking. SI has JJ Kohl in the top 5. I doubt he’s going off 247.

Reactions: sjb75

1. Arnold
2. Novosad
3. Malachi
4. Dante
5. Avery Johnson

Could be. Many guys committed everywhere are hearing about bigger NIL deals and either wavering or trying to leverage. This is a year where you won't know your class until they sign the LOI. Schools are over reping the LOI deals, and chickens are coming home. Haven't heard this about M yet.

Not sure where or if ND is on LOI deals but expect to lose guys if they don't like their deal. The Miami's ATMs and Oregon are going to be hard to beat.

Could be. Many guys committed everywhere are hearing about bigger NIL deals and either wavering or trying to leverage. This is a year where you won't know your class until they sign the LOI. Schools are over reping the LOI deals, and chickens are coming home. Haven't heard this about M yet.

Not sure where or if ND is on LOI deals but expect to lose guys if they don't like their deal. The Miami's ATMs and Oregon are going to be hard to beat.
That’s not how NIL works. NIL is not to be used to induce high school juniors or seniors to choose a certain school.

Reactions: Golson5
I was using Elite 11. SI is where Garcia works, so he might be using SI ranking. SI has JJ Kohl in the top 5. I doubt he’s going off 247.
Do you believe that Notre Dame can land a top 2023 QB?

We dont play that game. Like SC does.

Do you believe that Notre Dame can land a top 2023 QB?

Can? Or will? Not if they don’t pursue it right. You can’t go all in with Novosad until the fall and then explain to Minchey that he was always the #1. As it stands today, Minchey doesn’t have an offer. I am going to give Rees the benefit of the doubt and say he has secretly or will very soon offer Minchey. I think he’s wise enough to do that based on the tape I’ve seen on the kid.

Last edited:
That’s not how NIL works. NIL is not to be used to induce high school juniors or seniors to choose a certain school.
That's the way it is supposed to work, that isn't the way it works at ATM, Oregon or Miami:

Pinned Tweet

Ewers Barber
@EwersBarber

·
Jun 30

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you weren't suppose to talk about money on these recruiting trips? "Yall getting a lot of money from the people behind these suites if you decide to come play here" Inducement? "NiL hAd nOtHiNg tO dO WiTh iT" #GigEm #CFB
@NCAA

The video didn't transfer but an A&M coach is on video saying this to recruits.

2.3M views
0:04 / 0:10

That's the way it is supposed to work, that isn't the way it works at ATM, Oregon or Miami:

Pinned Tweet

Ewers Barber
@EwersBarber

·
Jun 30

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you weren't suppose to talk about money on these recruiting trips? "Yall getting a lot of money from the people behind these suites if you decide to come play here" Inducement? "NiL hAd nOtHiNg tO dO WiTh iT" #GigEm #CFB
@NCAA

The video didn't transfer but an A&M coach is on video saying this to recruits.

2.3M views
0:04 / 0:10
Or at SC

But we follow the rules

Rees just followed Minchey on Twitter. I hope that means an offer should follow. Ped State staff started following too.

When Dante took a visit to Texas A& M you had to think money was his motivating factor in making a decision. Nobody out side of Texas would go to A & M , unless mucho $$$ was offered

Just turned 17 Dante Moore is eighteen months younger than Malachi Nelson. Malachi turns 19 in December of his senior year. December 7 to be exact.

Damn. That’s actually crazy. Dante is good no doubt.

Mods, please check the IP address for Golson and sjb, this guy is crashing the site.
"Mods, please check the IP address...."....grow up and stop asking Mommy to fight your battles for you

I don’t care what Sports Illustrated said. SI is woke and nobody takes them seriously, unless they're into Trump hating and pledge kneeling. It's hard to gather what their motive is when Elite 11 itself put him so low.

On3 had him 3rd.
Elite 11 had him 4th.

He was not even close to consensus and Novosad beat him according to Elite 11 itself.

Name these "multiple outlets".
SI is "woke?"

Explain "woke" in the context of a rating of a high-school quarterback...

And here I was going to say it was nice to see you recover from your Syracuse-related foolishness...guess that was wishful thinking...

And for all of us beer snobs, please change your handle...

"With that said, I'm hearing that MSU will begin by going to great lengths to attempt to flip 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore, a Detroit (MI) King product who is currently committed to Oregon. Obviously, this won't be an easy task and expectations should be tempered. Not only are there justifiably enticing incentives available to Moore if he were to enroll at Oregon, but the Ducks have also had a lot of success during the 2022 season. On the other hand, sources emphasized that MSU won't go down without exhausting every resource here. Plus, for whatever it's worth, several Midwest sources placed the Spartans firmly in Moore's top group back when it seemed like he was leaning towards Notre Dame early in the summer."

$$$$$$$$$$$

Paging Tom Mendoza or other similar rich ND supporter....
this kid is not worth it. major ball dropped by rees not just in the evaluation of QB talent that he has brought in but also a horrible evaluator of character and even other coaches are laughing at nds all in strategy. a strategy that was vehemently supported by some of our konw it all board members by the way.

this kid is not worth it. major ball dropped by rees not just in the evaluation of QB talent that he has brought in but also a horrible evaluator of character and even other coaches are laughing at nds all in strategy. a strategy that was vehemently supported by some of our konw it all board members by the way.
When a kid is committed to you, one of the best in the country, tough to just go out and take someone else when he is telling you privately hes in the class, communicating with commits, and actually recruiting uncommitter guys.

Easy to say in hindsight but in the moment, not so much

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT