ADVERTISEMENT

Could Ohio State jump us?? If they win big over NW and Michigan doesn’t that put them ahead of us

zro pts4u

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 24, 2018
With the extra game, and killing two teams we won against in a low scoring game?

The thing that bugs me about playoff is that there are 4 spots and 5 power conferences. Make 4 super conferences or increase amount of teams to 6

The thing that bugs me about playoff is that there are 4 spots and 5 power conferences. Make 4 super conferences or increase amount of teams to 6
How about less conference bullshit

And 8 teams.

Until the committee becomes robots there is always going to be trendy bias.

Like we see with the SEC present day. It's absurd.

This playoff was to eliminate that horse shit and get a clear national title winner.

Well guess what...it still can't when every year the committee has an X rated love affair with the SEC.

This thing is such a fuking circus.

Imagine this...
ND, Mich, OSU, OU, WSU, Bama all losing...

Those ****ing clowns would put three SEC Teams in. Or certainly think about it.
Bama, LSU, Georgia.

They wiuod seriously highly consider this move. Idiots

Is it not absurd to think this, though?

The committee has always loved Ohio State. They bring in the dollars just like ND.

If they finish 12-1, with big margin victories over Michigan and Northwestern, two teams that played ND “close” score wise. Then they will be compared to 12-0 ND. Same amount of wins. Conference champ at 12-1, hard to leave them out....

Now, from what Ohio St has been displaying the past few weeks is that they’re not as solid as years before, so the likelihood they do blow out Michigan and Northwestern is probably slim. But you never know. The Buckeyes always pick up late season and finish strong....

OSU LOST by 4TDs to Purdue. A one legged man has a better chance of winning an Ass Kicking Contest. Then Ohio State has of jumping an undefeated ND team.

If the committee were to look at raw statistics even if they exclude wins/losses no real way. ND has good numbers on both the offense and defense sides. ND also finished strong. OSU though a top10 offense has a terrible defense. The only thing they are good at is tackles for loss and sustained drives. Except the later is because the defense has given up so many big plays.

ND also has a more sound offense. OSU is completely dependent on getting players into space and hoping they make yards after catch or contact. Urban Meyer has turned into Spurrier 2.0.

The committee has always loved Ohio State. They bring in the dollars just like ND....
Yeah, love them so much that four one loss teams, a two loss team, and UCF are all ranked ahead of them. Not a lotta love there.

tOSU is the only team with a victory over Rutgers and Oregon State!

stop acting like they are 1-10

Reactions: zro pts4u
Yeah, love them so much that four one loss teams, a two loss team, and UCF are all ranked ahead of them. Not a lotta love there.

Yeah but their work is in front of them. ND’s work is behind them...

With the extra game, and killing two teams we won against in a low scoring game?

You kidding everyone. The only people that want the Irish in the BCS playoffs more than the team & this board is the BCS Committee. An unbeaten Irish team is 100% going to the playoffs.

That game was staged because of the kid with cancer

First off as an aunt of a niece that has been battling LMS (Leiomyosarcoma) since 2011 I find your comment about the game being staged due to the young man's cancer just stupid and rude. This isn't the first time Purdue has upset the Bucknuts at Ross-Ade and most of us that live in B1G territory wasn't surprised at all.

No, the Bucks aren't going to jump ND if they manage to win their conference.

The committee has always loved Ohio State. They bring in the dollars just like ND.

If they finish 12-1, with big margin victories over Michigan and Northwestern, two teams that played ND “close” score wise. Then they will be compared to 12-0 ND. Same amount of wins. Conference champ at 12-1, hard to leave them out....

Now, from what Ohio St has been displaying the past few weeks is that they’re not as solid as years before, so the likelihood they do blow out Michigan and Northwestern is probably slim. But you never know. The Buckeyes always pick up late season and finish strong....

Yes, it’s absurd to think that.

Regardless of how they play down the stretch, Ohio state is out in less Oklahoma loses to open a spot for them… And even then they would remain 4th behind Notre Dame

Any other stupid questions you wanna ask?

you truly are not worth any effort at replying to.

Doesn’t matter at all ! Beat SC first, and then which ever teams we play in the playoff games and we win the
National championship ! Loss to USC and maybe we drop out of the NC competition ?
Just keep winning !

Reactions: HarlemIrish
Seriously, take this nonsense to another board. It’s not even a scenario worth considering. Beyond stupid.

It’s definitely worth considering. The “eye” test.

And no, I despise both Michigan and Ohio State and would rather have Northwestern win the Big 10.

I would hate to be walking in your shoes right now. I mean really if anyone deserves a good dose of karma that would be you! You're screwed!

Shut the hell up before I have my boys make you
Mr. Tough Internet Guy once again.

Are you still coming to shoot me? You said you would a while back. But, I'm sure you were drunk at the time. Or just being stupid as usual. Or perhaps a combination thereof.

Is this Urban’s last reg season game as tOSU head coach?

Best guess here is: YES.

Interesting given way committee seems to like OSU. But I think they need to beat both by 3 tds to even have the conversation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT