ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Bob Diaco UConn is 1-0 to start the season

I watched his press conference several days ago and he impressed me. ND should keep a watch on that coach. With a few more years of experience he could make ND a really good head coach after Coach Kelly retires.

If we're going to bring back an ex-assistant, I'd much rather have Chuck Martin.

Reactions: shooter1977
If we're going to bring back an ex-assistant, I'd much rather have Chuck Martin.
If we are talking ex-assistants as our pool, I think I'd rather have Charlie Strong or Addazio. And while we are at it, does anyone feel the same: Dan Mullen has ND staff roots, so why do I feel so dirty about him?

I can watch Diaco's goal line stand against USC and Stanford over and over. I wish Coach Diaco the best of luck and just maybe he may find his way back to South Bend. You never know.

Yes, the Navy game was not good. I was trying to be positive the day before our game with Texas. I find karma is a powerful thing. It can't hurt.

HbtKafE.gif

Diaco has attempted to start a rivalry with UCF. UCF won the game this year and didn't even take the trophy.

CGb_HNRWgAAMiEj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT