ADVERTISEMENT

Coney

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
Played very well. We'll need him next week. Did he start?

Far more athletic and disruptive than Martini. Can he understand the rocket science of the defense week-to-week, however?

Agreed. thought Coney and Morgan played well today. Their speed and athleticism showed, and for the most part, they tackled well. Of course, Mich. St will represent a whole different level of strength, power and toughness.

Far more athletic and disruptive than Martini. Can he understand the rocket science of the defense week-to-week, however?
Not sure about that! Re Martini but he had a good physical game from what I could see.!

Last edited:
Coney stood out to me today as well. Seemed very quick to the ball and tackled well. He should not lose that starting spot going forward.

I told some of you clowns before the season that Coney should be starting in front of Martini. I thought bk and the gang would be playing him in front of Coney similarly like they did with Joe S, cam, fox,...etc. You know, not playing the better player. I was pleasantly surprised that they started Coney yesterday. Its obvious, he is the better player. I'm sure I will here back from echo boy telling me "are you at practice everyday" BS

yep

that coaches at practice thing; how many times have players gone from OL to DL and it was a collosal failure. I remember all those position changes under Weis, Well dang thos coaches were at all the practices too! Sometimes it is the forest/trees kinda thing. And personalities do come into play.

I did not notice, but did the freshman DE Hayes play at all Saturday?

yep

that coaches at practice thing; how many times have players gone from OL to DL and it was a collosal failure. I remember all those position changes under Weis, Well dang thos coaches were at all the practices too! Sometimes it is the forest/trees kinda thing. And personalities do come into play.
What a totally ridiculous post!-- to infer that coaches would not play the best option at any position,because of personality??? The coaches jobs are on the line here,and i doubt they would intentionally play the less talented guy without a very solid reason! To keep their reputations,they nave to win games,personalities aside.

Reactions: captstabbin
What a totally ridiculous post!-- to infer that coaches would not play the best option at any position,because of personality??? The coaches jobs are on the line here,and i doubt they would intentionally play the less talented guy without a very solid reason! To keep their reputations,they nave to win games,personalities aside.
Oh please sully - cam was the best rb? joe shmitt best lb? fox/calabreese best lb? tommy turnover? these clowns have been playing less talented guys for years. where the hell have you been

Please see placeholder....nepotism at its' best....God forbid we run a fake and it doesn't work..... Zaire/Kizer should be holding....period....but junior has to have a schollie and be on the field......

What a totally ridiculous post!-- to infer that coaches would not play the best option at any position,because of personality??? The coaches jobs are on the line here,and i doubt they would intentionally play the less talented guy without a
^this. .. To think anyone on this board knows more than our coaches about who should play, where and why is completely laughable!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT