ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado already looks different...Dylan Edwards starts

Surprised they can hang with them after the tumultuous retreading in such a short time.

With the new transfer rules it really doesn't take that long to turn around a program. We saw it last season with several teams having huge turnarounds that utilized the transfer portal to a large degree.

Sanders understands what he has. Fast skill players. So what do you do? Spread the field and make TCU defend the whole field. Get the ball out quick to skill guys, miss tackle and get big yards.

Super impressed. The zero penalties is amazing, especially since Frogs are killing themslves. But with questionable depth and their best player playing two ways, not sure it's gonna last all game. But pretty dang impressive.

Been following the off-season documentary footage of CU/Coach Prime all off-season. He has these guys motivated and going hard in practice. The intensity they practice with is really showing itself so far in this game.

Praise the lord, finally found your team. Now shuffle over to the Buffs board and give us all some sanity.

CU had nothing to lose. All eyes are on them now. Genius hire and this team will go way over the 3.5 win total.

I don’t know why people thought Colorado would just show up and roll over. Deion didn’t just pickup football last week.

Reactions: Airzee23
Former ND commit Dylan Edwards just took it 75 yards to the house on a screen pass.

24-14 CU

CU had nothing to lose. All eyes are on them now. Genius hire and this team will go way over the 3.5 win total.
I called it in February. Said they would be 6-6 and beat either SC or Oregon. But I figured this game would be a problem since it’s week one.

Only issue is they could run out of gas over 12 weeks. Hunter can’t keep playing this much every week. And I do t think CU will have a lot of blowout wins.

I called it in February. Said they would be 6-6 and beat either SC or Oregon. But I figured this game would be a problem since it’s week one.
Yup, it’s tough for the average fan to realize the difference between this team and the previous two decades.

Future NFL stars at QB, RB, and two-way Hunter. That would flip any team from 3-9 to 9-3. They are going to crush Nebraska in the elevation next week.

Dylan is nice for a meddling B12 team but as the 174th ranked composite player - we know Chase has told us for 15 yrs those aren’t gap closers with the big boys.

Dodged a bullet fellas.

Reactions: HRC08
Now that their scripted plays are done the offense looks very pedestrian. Great players at the skills, but this is more what was expected

Yup, it’s tough for the average fan to realize the difference between this team and the previous two decades.

Future NFL stars at QB, RB, and two-way Hunter. That would flip any team from 3-9 to 9-3. They are going to crush Nebraska in the elevation next week.
No. Their Oline and dline came ready to play, they have already been exposed in second half. Great skill players but those wins won't come with those lines. When tcu pressures at all on the edge they are almost going free to the QB.

No. Their Oline and dline came ready to play, they have already been exposed in second half. Great skill players but those wins won't come with those lines. When tcu pressures at all on the edge they are almost going free to the QB.
Colorado were 20 point dogs and it took a free new set of downs on a roughing the passer call for TCU to finally take the lead.

4 point game in the 4th, anybody's game still.

So far whatever Deon is selling his team is buying. Won't know until the end of the season if TCU is not that good or CU is that good.
But it has been fun watching this game.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Impressed with what Deon is doing but let’s be honest, TCU defense is a big fat **it sandwich. They are horrible
Tcu is sticking to their defense. I'm guessing every team moving forward with come with pressure and key on Edwards and hunter. Make anyone else make a play.

Big win for Colorado hype machine, but not seeing anything special beyond the individual talents

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Tcu is sticking to their defense. I'm guessing every team moving forward with come with pressure and key on Edwards and hunter. Make anyone else make a play.

Big win for Colorado hype machine, but not seeing anything special beyond the individual talents
Um individual talent is wha seperated the great teams from the very good teams. I'm not trying to argue, but I'm just saying.

Typical white liberal hating on a black man. Helluva win by CU. What a turnaround. Congrats to them.

20-pt dogs on the road. Laughable. I saw your non-stop crap on Joe Blow last year too. You’re a lying spin machine.

Really fun game to watch. Not sure how far Colorado can go but they are much improved.

I don’t think many people realize how much of a miracle wind this was. Colorado doesn’t really have the horses on either line to be able to beat a team like TCU but somehow it did.

At the end of last year, they were not even a division one type team, and had completely fallen apart. Here are their last games and what the score was at half time:

vs. Utah, 0-42
vs. Washington, 0-33
vs. USC, 3-26
vs. Oregon, 7-28

Impressed with what Deon is doing but let’s be honest, TCU defense is a big fat **it sandwich. They are horrible
Colorado’s is worse probably. They should’ve been completely blown out but they weren’t. I still don’t think they’re going to win more than a handful of games but with what they have, they really shouldn’t be winning anything. This was an impressive impressive performance by Sanders.

Reactions: GDFan
Colorado is already having success recruiting elite talent. This win vs TCU won't hurt the program's recruiting momentum that's for sure.
You called it well ahead of time. Amazing win by Prime. I wore 21 because of him so definitely pulling for him. His recruiting is going to be off the charts. Probably FSU future coach in 4 yrs and they will take all the elite players in state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT