ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Luke?

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Being at the game what I saw was Cole Luke going for the INT and the V-Tech receiver climbing on his back, yet they called pass interference on Luke. Forgot to tape the game so I am a little confused by the call. Anyone see it on TV? The radio guys said offensive pass interference.

Being at the game what I saw was Cole Luke going for the INT and the V-Tech receiver climbing on his back, yet they called pass interference on Luke. Forgot to tape the game so I am a little confused by the call. Anyone see it on TV? The radio guys said offensive pass interference.

I do not like to bitch about referees, but it was clearly a bad call. The VaTech receiver climbed over Cole's back. Should have been offensive pass interference.

During the post game presser, BK uses game officials at practice. The technique the staff taught Cole Luke, the same technique he used on that play, was deemed perfect and legal by these practice officials. Get to a game, it's a penalty. BK said the same exact thing about our alleged pick plays that cost us games, the same one ASU used against us with a non call. Conferences are not going to give up conference officials so a national official system is not going to happen. All BK can do is send in the films and wait for an apology or no response from the ACC.

Whine about calls all you want but Cole Luke still sucks. He is the typical Kelly player. We just don't have the talent players or coaches.

Whine about calls all you want but Cole Luke still sucks. He is the typical Kelly player. We just don't have the talent players or coaches.
Stupid, trolling comment. No talent? Look at Luke's offer list. Everyone wanted the kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT