ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Anyone watching cinci?

Not taking the field goal. Going for 2. Could be up by 4.

Houston looks like a better team, not sure #6 is right.

Anyone watching cinci?

Not taking the field goal. Going for 2. Could be up by 4.

Houston looks like a better team, not sure #6 is right.

Funny how Houston just turned up the heat a little and crushed them in the end. Great HC doing more with less at that school.

You could tell all game Houston was clearly better but once you get a lead you play lose and TT had the chance to go in with a lead at half.

Speaking of coaches, Petrino is a good coach. Their defense looks amazing and they have not finished in the top 25 in recruiting anytime in be last 3 years. Shows how much the stars mean.

Not sure what argument your referring too. Just talking about how TT made the wrong call and that Petrino gets lots for the talent. L

Can you explain or are you just being your normal self when there is an actual discussion?

Not sure what argument your referring too. Just talking about how TT made the wrong call and that Petrino gets lots for the talent. L

Can you explain or are you just being your normal self when there is an actual discussion?

Just consider that the relationship to success and recruiting is undeniable.
Why is it we see the random attempts to say, 'aha, see stars don't matter' when it is an absurd contention!

Development and coaching matter of course; but good coaching of great talent is the optimization goal.

Petrino is a jerk but, he is a great offensive mind. And as we have seen QB is a very hard position to predict because it requires more than sheer physical gifts.

The Louisville defense? They have good to verg good size and good spped with obviously v good coaching.
I don't know how the D is but FSU relies on Cook and L. has done fairly well so far with their game plan.

FSU fell way behind last week also.

No doubt. Saban proved that. A great coach at MSU with decent recruits and a great coach at 2.0 U. Great players make good coaches great. Great coaches make good players great. Great coaching and great players make dynasty's.

Kelly gets some great players and develops others. If we took just a few shackles off like we did for Lou we would see a dynasty. IMHO

No doubt. Saban proved that. A great coach at MSU with decent recruits and a great coach at 2.0 U. Great players make good coaches great. Great coaches make good players great. Great coaching and great players make dynasty's.

Kelly gets some great players and develops others. If we took just a few shackles off like we did for Lou we would see a dynasty. IMHO

Problem, in my opinion, is that Kelly is just a good coach. Maybe a better offense coach. But has no clue as to how to defend, and has yet to get a good defense coach.

^ ND ain't that close to those teams. And no proof that Kelly is really among the elite coach catagory.

We are all entitled to our opinion. Don't see too many other coaches at top notch schools being in the chanpionship spot 2 of 4 years with our restrictions.

I've stated on the board prior, BK is in my top 5.

Meyer, Petrino, Kelly, Saban. Maybe Shaw.

We are all entitled to our opinion. Don't see too many other coaches at top notch schools being in the chanpionship spot 2 of 4 years with our restrictions.

I've stated on the board prior, BK is in my top 5.

Meyer, Petrino, Kelly, Saban. Maybe Shaw.
The guy at Houston is doing more with less.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT