ADVERTISEMENT

Coach is on fire!

Gimmea10wincoach

Future coach
Nov 21, 2016
vegas
If ND were to move on and grab a guy out of left field as their hire. Definitely a name to remember. Could be a hidden gem soon? Just needs a bigger profile.
Sure He'll be a hot commodity soon. Guys a winner thats for sure.

Open main menu
Adam Dorrel
Adam Dorrel
Sport(s) Football
Current position
Title
Head coach
Team Abilene Christian
Conference MIAA
Record 0–0
Biographical details
Born
December 2, 1974 (age 42)
Maryville, Missouri
Playing career
1994–1997
Northwest Missouri State
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
1998–1999
Northwest Missouri State (GA)
2000 Dakota State (OL)
2001–2003 William Jewell (assistant)
2004–2010 Northwest Missouri State (assistant)
2011–2016 Northwest Missouri State
Head coaching record
Overall
74–8
Accomplishments and honors
Championships

3 NCAA Division II (2013, 2015,2016)
4 MIAA (2013–2016)
Awards
AFCA NCAA Division II COY (2013)
MAYBE LATER

RedInfoI.svg
Dear readers in the U.S., time is running out in 2016 to help Wikipedia. Our average donation is about $15. If everyone reading this gave $3, we wouldn’t need to fundraise for years to come.
Select a payment method
CLOSE
Adam Dorrel (born December 2, 1974) is anAmerican football coach and former player. He is the current head coach of the Northwest Missouri State Bearcats football team inMaryville, Missouri, a position he had held since 2011. Dorrel has led Northwest Missouri State to three undefeated seasons and theNCAA Division II Football Championship in 2013, 2015 and 2016.

Early life, family, and playing career

Coaching career

Head coaching record

References

External linksEdit

Last edited 7 hours ago by Floatjon
wikipedia-wordmark-en.png
®

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

Surely you're not suggesting ND hire this guy to replace Kelly, if and when they do it.

Northwest Missouri State and Abilene Christian? Don't you think it's just a bit too much of a jump to go from there to the HC at Notre Dame? You're basically asking for Gerry Faust all over again.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I'm saying here is a successful coach, much like Dabo. Granted on a smaller stage but similiar career paths. Both came out of nowhere.

Both were elevated to HC and had tremendous success! I'm not saying they should go get the guy. Simply a name to watch.

I'm sure a coach 42 yrs old with ties to the midwest, soon to be Texas. He will become quite the commodity if his success follows.

Northwest MO St and Abilene are powerhouses at the D2 Level..... but I could see him moving to HC at a smaller D1 school.... or maybe a coordinator at a Power 5 school.

Pathetic! What was that for? If you can't contribute? Don't reply. Unreal.
If you are going to make stupid posts stop posting! Your post is absolute nonsense suggesting a guy with no head coaching experience at this level to be the next coach at Notre Dame. And you have the nerve to call be pathetic. Are you really this freakin stupid?

Last edited:
I'm saying here is a successful coach, much like Dabo. Granted on a smaller stage but similiar career paths. Both came out of nowhere.

Both were elevated to HC and had tremendous success! I'm not saying they should go get the guy. Simply a name to watch.

I'm sure a coach 42 yrs old with ties to the midwest, soon to be Texas. He will become quite the commodity if his success follows.

Dabo Swinney coached at Alabama for 7 years before moving to Clemson. That's not really the same thing.

Your too goddamn stupid to go back and forth with! Perhaps work on your reading comprehension? F'n douchebag!
You want ND to hirer a no name coach with zero experience at this level. And I'm the Douchebag? Just let people who know what they are talking about post here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT