ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game Thread

dave chappelle blouses GIF

Reactions: christophero
I STATED, TURNOVERS, WINNING THE LOS AND THE TOP WERE THE KEYS TO WINNING AND THEY DID ALL THREE !

THE DEFENSE WAS BRILLIANT !

GREAT WIN, GREAT SCENE, LOVE ALL THE GREEN !

GO IRISH 🍀

The road to success is never how we envision it. Great words from Freeman. It looked bleak after Stanford game, then they went on the road and beat Syracuse and then tonight absolutely throttled a team many thought they would lose to. Great job. It sucks to think what could have been early on, but this is a statement from Freeman and the program, this was a complete domination top to bottom.

Kelly was all about a business-like approach. I like to see a little fire like we've shown tonight.
yup...that was my point...these are young men who needed fired up and Kelly was like listening to paint dry

That was the kind of game I like. I wouldn't have bet a wooden nickel on ND to win, and I would have checked myself into a psychiatric hospital if I thought we would win in a rout.

My only regret is after Dabo called that timeout at the end, I wish we had faked a knee and gone play action for another TD.

Reactions: GH56IRISH
That was the kind of game I like. I wouldn't have bet a wooden nickel on ND to win, and I would have checked myself into a psychiatric hospital if I thought we would win in a rout.

My only regret is after Dabo called that timeout at the end, I wish we had faked a knee and gone play action for another TD.
That's bad sportsmanship lol.

Feels like it’s time for an expense scotch. Haha.

night fellas. What a game. THIS is why we love this team!!!!

How the HELL can we beat Clemson like that and lose to Marshall and Stanford? How can freeman get a team up for this kind of performance and not be able to get them prepared when we play the dregs?

I don’t have a problem with Dabo doing that at all. You play till the end.

How the HELL can we beat Clemson like that and lose to Marshall and Stanford? How can freeman get a team up for this kind of performance and not be able to get them prepared when we play the dregs?
He figured things out

Enjoy whats about to happen

THAT REMAINS A MYSTERY TO ME !

What dumbass on the playoff committee will put North Carolina, Syracuse, and Clemson ahead of ND this week?

Great win! Go Irish!!! And we did it with less than 100 yds passing.

I hope this changes things. I don’t expect this level of effort every week but no way we should play so flat to lose to Stanford and Marshall. One upset a year is one thing but those two were bad. I really hope we solved it. We are a top 10 team for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT