ADVERTISEMENT

Claypool

kev2225

Future coach
Jan 1, 2007
So, what happened to this guy? Was a decent college player, but major bust as a pro. I guess now he whined so much this past week that Chicago made him inactive for today's game. Remember when they told LeBron to just shut up and dribble? I think that applies to Claypool. Just shut up and run good routes.

He wore out his welcome in Pitt and is doing the same in Chicago. Sounds like his teammates in both teams do not care for him which if true is a major problem.

So, what happened to this guy? Was a decent college player, but major bust as a pro. I guess now he whined so much this past week that Chicago made him inactive for today's game. Remember when they told LeBron to just shut up and dribble? I think that applies to Claypool. Just shut up and run good routes.
He became the Patrice of those teams, a real asshat

Reactions: Golson5
He wore out his welcome in Pitt and is doing the same in Chicago. Sounds like his teammates in both teams do not care for him which if true is a major problem.
62 catches in year 1, 59 in year 2. 14 career touchdowns. Dude can play, obviously something became sidetracked.

Just got too big for his own britches after a promising rookie season and stopped working as hard. Juju Smith-Schuster seemed to have a bad influence on him as well

Reactions: BGI User 756
I'm a Bears fan. In an already horrible season, Bears fans are ready to see Claypool run out of town on a rail. The word is that he has a big head and doesn't put in the work. Not a good thing. I watched the Bears opener against the Packers and Chase was terrible. Seemed totally disengaged from the game and didn't put any effort into how he played. I didn't get a whiff of those traits while he was at ND, so who knows where things went off the track.

Reactions: BGI User 756
If he has any luck they will cut him and he will sign with Kansas City. Year 1 in Pittsburgh was excellent...year two almost identical numbers except for the TD's then it went off the rails. His last year at ND was also lights out. Chicago has sucked getting any of their War's the ball under Fields. K.C. needs help at WR .... Claypool can resurrect his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT