ADVERTISEMENT

"Cheat on"

BDIrish

Irish Insider
May 30, 2007
That would be more appropriate on Helton's sweatshirt than 'Fight on". Nothing better than seeing Cesspool U lose!! Why you would send your kid to such a corrupt environment is beyond me!! If you want to stay close to home go to a Real School like Stanford!!

^^^^^^ I see what I scraped off my shoe wasn't entirely disposed of as it is back.

I saw Winston on the sidelines in Tallahassee yesterday. The TPD must be working overtime!

Reactions: BDIrish
^^^^^^ I see what I scraped off my shoe wasn't entirely disposed of as it is back.

I saw Winston on the sidelines in Tallahassee yesterday. The TPD must be working overtime!

--------------------------------------
Amazing how much Fisher, Winston, and FSU control your life! LOL

Oh and since Bobby Bowden took over the program FSU Like Notre Dame has never been charged with a "lack of institutional control" by the NCAA. Is that the reason for them being in your head?

Both UM and UF both have that unpleasant NCAA sanction against their programs.

If the NCAA judged you, you have "no control" over FSU, FIsher, and Winston being permanently lodged in your cranium. Have to admit, I find that hysterically funny! :D

Clearly, FSU was one of the top 10 most corrupt programs under Bowden. They have risen on this list with the despicable bahavior Jumbo has fostered in his short career. Virtually everything about the FSU program is disgusting from penalties on the field, to outrageous acceptance of abhorrent behavior off the field, to poor grad rates over fifty years to a near record of penalties handed down by the NCAA.

Ignore all you want, but FSU will make every list of corrupt programs, then and now!

http://www.associatesdegree.com/2011/03/08/10-most-corrupt-college-athletic-programs/

Reactions: Weisnheimer

Epicutus - stick w ND football -- this FSU dialog is boorish and insulting the morning after ND beats USC

Clearly, FSU was one of the top 10 most corrupt programs under Bowden. They have risen on this list with the despicable bahavior Jumbo has fostered in his short career. Virtually everything about the FSU program is disgusting from penalties on the field, to outrageous acceptance of abhorrent behavior off the field, to poor grad rates over fifty years to a near record of penalties handed down by the NCAA.

Ignore all you want, but FSU will make every list of corrupt programs, then and now!

http://www.associatesdegree.com/2011/03/08/10-most-corrupt-college-athletic-programs/
After being strangely absent for a week you must be in serious "obsession withdrawals". It's obvious.

Your return dropped the IQ average of this board at least 100 points. Please do the adults and real ND fans here a favor and return to your mom's basement. The institution you broke away from again has a new beautiful white jacket just for you.

The TPD has an alert out for your crazy ass.

FSU has learned nothing with Winston on the sidelines and speaking to the team before the game. The people at USC must be the most dense humans on Planet Earth for who they allow on their sideline and at their practices. They are one and the same. I would expect it at FSU and under Mike Garrett at USC, but Pat Haden surprises me on how completely naïve he is.

FSU has learned nothing with Winston on the sidelines and speaking to the team before the game. The people at USC must be the most dense humans on Planet Earth for who they allow on their sideline and at their practices. They are one and the same. I would expect it at FSU and under Mike Garrett at USC, but Pat Haden surprises me on how completely naïve he is.
Give it a rest. One in the same? Talk about naive.

Winston is a Heisman winner that led FSU to two undefeated seasons, a NC and top four in both years he played. While a bit immature was (and is) loved by his teammates, coaches and fans. A great on the field leader and dynamic personality. Made mistakes but has never been charged or arrested unlike USC's sidelines. Not even a speeding ticket.

Is making a good name for himself and the Bucs with his off the field community efforts. No one matches his work ethic or his understanding of the game. Is highly respected by those that matter in both Tally and Tampa. Is growing both as a person and FB player despite his 21 years and playing on the NFL's worst team last year and with an inexperienced and injured OL . Don't believe what you read from certain posters here and don't allow yourself to fall into their biased and ignorant mindsets.

Unless Winston does something felonious or really stupid in the future he'll always be welcome to visit the sidelines at an FSU game. And he should be. He's arguably be the best QB to lead FSU to national prominence along with Ward and Weinke. Two other Heisman and NC winners.

Trying to compare Snoop Dog and those like him to Winston is absurd.

Even in a rebuilding year, Florida State looks like a College Football Playoff contender, with both the offense and the defense more consistent than expected. Part of that is due to the fact that the Seminoles don't have any offensive turnovers. What makes that even more incredible is that FSU quarterback Everett Golson was a turnover machine last year at Notre Dame, finishing with 14 interceptions and 8 lost fumbles. Florida State was even worse last season, ranking 127th (that's out of 128 teams) nationally in giveaways with 32.

Even in a rebuilding year, Florida State looks like a College Football Playoff contender, with both the offense and the defense more consistent than expected. Part of that is due to the fact that the Seminoles don't have any offensive turnovers. What makes that even more incredible is that FSU quarterback Everett Golson was a turnover machine last year at Notre Dame, finishing with 14 interceptions and 8 lost fumbles. Florida State was even worse last season, ranking 127th (that's out of 128 teams) nationally in giveaways with 32.
And despite those poor numbers still managed another undefeated season after losing 11 players to the NFL to boot (with an SOS of 22). They just found a way to win in '14 which has to be credited to Winton's will to win and good coaching. IMHO

The remarkable thing about Mo1e and those like him is that after Bowden reeked havoc on the ethics surrounding CFB and Jumbo has carried his mantle he fails to realize the debts of indecency most think of when they think of FSU.

In his world Winston never abused two women, they are both lying, the TPD charged Dalvin Cook when he surely was innocent, the girl faked her black eye and blooded face, and those pictures of Karlos Williams beat up girlfriend on Facebook never happened! This is the same delusional world where he accuses Brian Kelly of murder and says FSU never cheated. Yes, Mo1e the same guy who said he had proof of an ongoing affair with the women Winston raped, even though every credible source says that never met, wants you to believe he is a purveyor of truth.

What a moron, Winston, Cook, Williams, BOBo and how many more need to fall under the FSU protectorate until he admits the reality of FSU's long history of disgust!

BTW, are FSU fans too stupid to follow the link. Yes, they are one of the 10 Most Corrupt Programs according to the link provided earlier and every honest source.

Great job again by our Mods that let thread after thread get hijacked by this kind of nonsense.

Very small percentage of USC roster could think about going to Stanford. Reality of the situation.

The remarkable thing about Mo1e and those like him is that after Bowden reeked havoc on the ethics surrounding CFB and Jumbo has carried his mantle he fails to realize the debts of indecency most think of when they think of FSU.

In his world Winston never abused two women, they are both lying, the TPD charged Dalvin Cook when he surely was innocent, the girl faked her black eye and blooded face, and those pictures of Karlos Williams beat up girlfriend on Facebook never happened! This is the same delusional world where he accuses Brian Kelly of murder and says FSU never cheated. Yes, Mo1e the same guy who said he had proof of an ongoing affair with the women Winston raped, even though every credible source says that never met, wants you to believe he is a purveyor of truth.

What a moron, Winston, Cook, Williams, BOBo and how many more need to fall under the FSU protectorate until he admits the reality of FSU's long history of disgust!
And the lies continue from the Rivals hijack king. What a moron.

Hate the name calling by Domers . I look forward to this game .USC is a great school . ND /USC is the greatest intersectional rivalry in all of college football.

Cut the name calling

BTW, are FSU fans too stupid to follow the link. Yes, they are one of the 10 Most Corrupt Programs according to the link provided earlier and every honest source.

Obviously, the worst phrase the NCAA can assign to a program is a LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL.
As stated above FSU has never received such a phrase under Fisher or Bowden. I suggest you also look to Serious Sanctions received during the Bowden and Fisher era.

Hey you are entitled to Your opinion even if it is ignorant of facts to reach the conclusion you have made.

Notre Dame also has not received such a phrase.

The linked site is not credible just someone's opinion. Go to NCAA.org and educate yourself. Hard to believe a Notre Dame fan would be so uninformed. Are you just a fan like Epi? or did you actually graduate from Notre Dame? Doubtful from your commentary.

Why can't we get a mod in here and clean up this crap that is Argusman? This crap has got to stop.

Reactions: NDSMC78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT